prologue

the sunrise was about to come soon. two boys were lying on the damp grass. their hands were linked, they were looking at each other. they were scared to lose one another once again. even if they knew it was inevitable they wanted to cherish the last moments they got together.

the boy on the left had coal-black hair and bangs. his pale skin made him similar to a living dead but the other liked to caress it gently while saying how soft and fragile it was. they meet every day and still the other asked the same question "do you take enough care of yourself haruto?" the boy just smiled feebly and nodded. he didn't want to say anything for if he said 'yes' it would be a lie. he loved the other too much to lie to him.

haruto had dark eyes with persistently extended pupils. the other stated once that he could see billions of stars if not the whole galaxy in these eyes. haruto couldn't believe it but he didn't want to upset his loved one, so he just let the other stare into his eyes for how long he wished. after some time he started to believe that something might be inside his eyes since the other couldn't help looking. was it the whole galaxy? perhaps.

he was a quiet, kind-hearted person. his appearance seemed not very amiable or approachable but he had a lively thumping heart which he let the other possess. his heart wasn't his belonging anymore but he was fine with it. the other took better care of it anyway.

he was tall and slim, dressed in dull shades, always with a T-shirt on. he couldn't feel cold, so too much garment wasn't necessary.

haruto was the descendant of the moon. the moon gave him life. the moon lets him go down to earth every night and the moon lets this boy breathe. haruto was the moon's son, slave, and tool. he could stay alive only when the moon was in the night sky. moon had to stop breathing whenever the sun appeared.

haruto must have gone with him.

// ✧ //

( hello stars ! it's my first haruyoung story i hope you will enjoy reading < 3 i love the plot a lot so i hope you will also get fond of it, and of all the characters, see you in the next chapters ! )