chapter 10

doyoung couldn't imagine how hard it must have been to haruto. within a day his whole view got turned upside down with the revealed secrets. doyoung wanted to let him know that he isn't left alone, that after all the one thing remained the same – their love. so he put his finger on haruto's lips, shushing him.

the other couldn't catch a breath, his chest was shakily and unsteadily going up and down due to so much strain. he has been crying for some good hours now and must have been exhausted.

"let's take a break. you should rest."

doyoung's voice was weak and it broke down inadvertently one time. he also needed a break and haruto noticed it even if the other didn't mention it. they slowly stood up, and step by step, supporting one another went to the kitchen. doyoung continued making tea even though the boiled water from before was nothing but lukewarm now. as he was staying by the counter, haruto wrapped his arms around his waist and put his chin on his shoulder.

doyoung smiled, being able to forget about what has happened at least for several seconds and shelter in his boyfriend's embrace. haruto nuzzled his nose in the other's neck, his lips deliberately touching a soft skin. after a while they came back to the other room, each holding a cup in one hand, and having the other hand intertwined.

as they sat down on the cozy carpet, doyoung's head on the top of haruto's chest, their legs wrapped together, haruto felt ready to go on.

"his name is asahi and he is my older brother."

// ✧ //