epilogue

the moon looked at the figure standing in front. his expression was made out of guilt and sorrow.

"I am so sorry. I could do nothing to stop them," he said while gazing down.

it was such a rare time, the eclipse when he could go down on earth along with the sun, and be with him.

it was their first meet after a long time, he truly wanted to make the best of it, but what has happened to their youngest son weighed on his consciousness. they didn't lose him, quite the opposite, now haruto was even closer, shimmering on the horizon along with them but the moon knew what the boy had to sacrifice.

whose human life got lost.

"I failed our second descendant. forgive me."

the sun smiled meekly towards the one he loved and held the cold palms in his warm ones. the sun had gold, curly hair with adorning white strains, his caramel eyes were always filled with rays of light, his skin was prettily tanned and it glowed as if a yellow glitter was sprinkled on him.

"don't blame yourself, it was their choice. I am sure they do not regret it."

the moon was taller than his lover, so he slightly bent down to receive a warm hug and some soft kisses around his cheek.

"please let's never part again. I want to raise our next star together." murmured the sun as he couldn't bear their argument any longer. "forgive me too."

"I forgive you. I love you."

"I love you too."

the sun shed tears of joy which landed on the soil and after a month a beautiful, magical meadow full of sunflowers grew there in peace.

the two stars adorned the sky forever, bright and joyful.

never apart.

THE END

// ✧ //

( my sincere gratitude for reading this story ! < 3 i hope it made you love it, let's treasure our boys forever, give them the support and care they deserve ! we will meet again so don't worry and never forget to smile ^^ love you all, bye < 3 

ah p.s. who do you think the sun could be out of treasure members ? > _ < )