A big family (Everyone)

THIRD PERSON
"Joy, please" Andy practically pleaded his daughter, trying to put his all into maintaining a calm he had actually already lost. "We are asking you to come just for a day at the beach, is that a lot to ask?"

"A day at the beach with these two pests plus all the other little monsters? Absolutely not"

"Okay, that's enough now" her father walked into the girl's room, raising the tone of his voice because he couldn't take it anymore. Joy was very good at making her parents lose their temper and lately it was happening more often than her parents had been keeping track of. "We never force you to do anything you don't want to do, but now it's us, your parents, who ask you to come to the beach with us"

"You will have fun, really"

"When I told you I didn't want any more siblings, here's what I got in return" she put her hands against Andy's baby bump in the sixteenth week.

Getting pregnant at twenty was not his plan, but Joy has brought love and happiness into their lives. The second pregnancy brought Leo and Emma and this was one hundred percent wanted. Joy was four years old, she saw all her friends having brothers and sisters and she wanted the same. Certainly her parents would never have expected a twin pregnancy. The third pregnancy was wanted, they had tried, but when they saw no results they gave up, thinking that the fourth child would arrive when it really wanted it. Back then, when the pregnancy test for the third pregnancy was positive, the two of them had no idea that their little girl, no longer a child because she was already fourteen years old, no longer wanted a brother or a sister.

"The hormones are driving me crazy and she's not helping me at all." he rested his head against his husband's chest, letting his arms wrap around his waist. A simple gesture that Andy has always found comforting, ever since the two were thirteen and were just best friends.

"You're doing great, she's a teenager and teenagers are like that"

"We weren't like that"

"We were amazing"

"At fifteen we would sneak to all possible places to have sex"

"That's why we were amazing, no one caught us for five years"

"We were good with condoms, otherwise we would have twelve children by now"

"I agree" they laughed, both looked at by their daughter who was waiting impatiently in the car. She realized that arguing wasn't going to help, so she just got in the car.

"Dad"

"Yes Leo?"

"We brought the toys in the car, but Joy broke my goggles saying they are stupid"

"Let's get some new ones as soon as we get to the sea, I'm sure we'll find them, okay?" the child's pout turned into a beautiful smile and Rye and Andy's hearts simply filled with love.

"Brook, honey? Where are you?"

"In the bedroom," he replied to his husband, continuing to play hide and seek with their baby, Benji.

"Are you still changing his diaper?" he wanted to sound almost angry, but he absolutely couldn't. On the contrary, he has completely melted into seeing his husband playing with their little one. Benji laughed, their laughter was the only thing he could hear in the whole apartment. He moved his little legs and arms happily, showing a small smile, but radiant like the sun.

"I just finished"

Jack approached the two people he loved most of all.

"Who's here?" Brook said in a child's voice. "Is it daddy?" On hearing the last word he became even happier. An indescribable amount of happiness and love has made its way into Jack.