Strip club (Randy)

RYAN'S POV
My best friend Brook is having a party today. Yes, he's my friends' partygoer, his boyfriend much less. In fact, Jack likes sleeping and staying under the covers watching Netflix, but their relationship is like this: one pleases the other... obviously they love each other very much, I think I've never seen two people who love each other like them.

However, today I was forcibly dragged into one of his parties. Brook likes to change locations for all the parties he organized. The first was at his and his boyfriend's house, the next at the park, then in a club, etc., now we are in a strip club. I must admit that what my eyes see is not bad at all. There are guys who come and go. They don't all have a sculpted physique but I don't care. There are all types: blond, brunet, bald, short, tall, effeminate and otherwise. Although they are all beautiful guys, there is none that particularly attracts me.

***

I have to admit I thought this party was worse. I've only had a few beers so I'm far too sober to take another two hours if not more. Jack and Brook are making out and I think they're going to go do something in the bathroom soon. The other three guests at the party are talking and I pretend to listen. The sharp change in the music, from very high to lighter and sweeter, awakens me from my thoughts. I look towards the dance floor and see a guy come out of the backstage. You may be wondering: "What's so strange?" The strange thing is that he is completely different from all the others. I move closer to see him better without paying attention to Sonny, Harper and Mikey who were talking, probably to me too. Blond, straight hair that falls slightly to the right on the forehead, ocean blue eyes, small and slightly pointed nose, two tiny earrings that sparkle a lot with stage lights, lips look very soft and smooth and I'm sure I would see heaven if I touched his with mine, his skin is very clear and you can see that he is very keen on taking care of his body. He's wearing a blue and black plaid shirt, she's open so her belly can be seen and her nipples can be seen. He's not a fit guy, much less has abs, but that doesn't change the fact that he's the nicest guy I've ever seen. He takes off his shirt and gets naked with only a pair of very tight boxers showing off his member, bigger than I expected, he starts showing off and everyone throws him money and compliments a little too inappropriate, but I think in these places it is a normal thing. I can't take my eyes off his and he notices it, he smiles at me without stopping what he's doing and in the meantime he doesn't take his eyes off mine either. He seems to completely ignore what is happening around him. He finishes performing and puts on his shirt, collects the money that was thrown at him, smiles at me and disappears from behind the curtains that separate the backstage from the stage.

I turn to my friends and they're still talking and Jack and Brook are dancing. I head to the counter and order a coke.

"Hi" I turn suddenly and see the boy who was performing right next to me. He's got a black hooded sweatshirt, ripped black jeans and black and white Vans. My heart beats faster and a flush of heat invades my body "Give me a coke please" he asks to the bartender "I'm Andy"

"I'm Rye" I take a sip of my drink unsure of how I should behave and what I should say in these situations "You were very good before" the panic in my voice I don't think makes him take my words seriously

"So you saw me... I thought you were too focused on looking at my eyes" I open my mouth to argue but only an indefinite sound comes out. Besides, it would have been completely useless, I would have only denied the obvious. We were both too focused on looking into each other's eyes that somehow everything around us was gone, and now I know that was the same for him too

"You have beautiful eyes" I look into his eyes for the second time and he does the same. Seeing them so close gives me a strange sensation in my stomach, I've never experienced anything like this before, and it's strange that a stranger makes me try it for the first time

"Thank you, yours are very beautiful too" he smiles and takes the last sip of his coke "Would you like to go outside?" I nod a little unsure of what to answer, but thinking about it I would have asked him if he hadn't done it first, both unable to finish this meeting, which happened by pure chance, in such a brutal way

ANDY'S POV
For years I've seen boys and men come and go in my life. Many are colleagues and others are simply people who want to fuck me. I'm sure they don't choose me because they find me attractive, but because I'm young and in their eyes I'm naive, a bit like a child. So no, I've never liked anyone simply because of who I am and my character. At first it was difficult to accept this part of my life which I never chose, but which I was forced to do for economic reasons. It wasn't the first choice or even the last, but my ex-boyfriend convinced me that selling my body to other people was a good thing. Now I realized that he was wrong about everything, but I can't stop, I would starve. I'm aware of the fact that going home with bruises because the men I've been with are nothing but violent people it's not the life I want to lead, but I have dreams, like all 21 year old boys, if I have to do this to be able to afford a family one day and give them the life that I did not have, then I do it.
"How long have you been doing this job?" it's not the first time that someone ask me this question, but it's the first time that I understand that it's not asked in a derogatory sense, but for the simple reason that he is curious

"Three years" he nods and looks ahead.

I've never dated someone that I don't know, but somehow I feel safe, I feel I can trust him... even though I only know his name.

The way he looked at me when I was performing, his eyes never leaving mine for a second and mine unknowingly getting lost in his as much as they did. I felt and still have feelings that no one has ever been able to make me feel, the ones I was looking for when I was with my current ex boyfriend. I don't know what name to give them, but they make me feel good.

***

We've been out for two hours and now we're returning to the club to get his car. He has offered to drive me home, something that no one has ever done before.

"What do you find in me?" this question came up in the worst way I could put it. But it's the truth, what can you ever find beautiful in me? No one has ever done a nice thing for me, no one has ever tried to understand that I too am a human being and I need affection and attention, why now he has arrived, with completely different attitudes from those of the others?

"Because I like you" I look at him confusedly and he repeatedly hits his head with his hand as if to punish himself for what he just said. I take his hand to stop him and he looks me straight in the eye and for the third time there is an explosion of a thousand emotions inside me "I don't know what is happening to me, okay! I just know that you make me feel things that no one has ever made me feel before and the hardest thing to realize is that you are a complete stranger but at the same time I seem to know you better than anyone else" he says all this in a only once, without taking a breath even for a second. I can't believe his words, as I said no one has ever been nice to me and interacting with a person like him leaves me speechless.

I don't even think about it for a second and I kiss him. Also this time it's a completely different kiss from the others. It's full of love and sweetness. His lips are soft and taste like coconut lip balm. We detach ourselves from our lips and I lean my forehead against his, we both smile as if the most beautiful thing ever happened, maybe because it's just like that.

"They were just like I imagined them" he says looking at my lips "Soft and smooth"

He takes me by the hand and we head towards his car... who knows, maybe it's the beginning of a new chapter.

I honestly don't know if this is what you meant, anyway I genuinely hope you liked it -RANDYANDNION-🌵💞