Cinema (Randy)

ANDY'S POV
All the days we're always busy, between shooting videos and covers, tours etc... we never have a bit of time for ourselves.
I just don't know what to do now, we all rested yesterday, but what do I do now?

Ryan went out with some friends this morning and hasn't returned yet.

"Come in" I say as I hear a knock on the door. I put my cell phone on my bedside table and sit cross-legged

"Hey, do you want to go to the cinema with me and Brook" Jack asks, Brook comes out behind him all smiling... I love seeing them together and so happy

"Okay, now I also ask Rye... maybe he'll reach us directly there" I pick up the phone and before I text to him I notice that he has already sent me a message saying he is coming, I smile at the fact that he always worries about making me know where he is and when he arrives (he knows that I worry like a mother hahaha) "He is coming, okay if we wait ten minutes for him?" they nod and walk out of my room hand in hand. I get out of bed and get dressed while waiting for Rye.

When I'm done getting ready, Ryan walk in my room, without knock before, but now he can

"Hello beauty" he hugs me from behind and leaves me a kiss on the neck "Let me see you" he turns me towards him and looks at me from bottom to top "You are always more beautiful" I blush instantly, even if he's my boyfriend since febraury, so almost three months, he always manages to turn me red like a tomato.
I leave him a kiss that he deepens immediately. I kissed him this morning and yet I feel like I haven't felt his lips on mine in years.

RYAN'S POV
God, how I missed his lips. They're always so soft and always taste sweet.
We haven't done anything for over a week and I could break out at any moment.

"Ryan we'll be late" I hear him panting between my lips. I place a hand on his member and I feel it very hard; I'm getting aroused too but I don't want to give him the satisfaction of making me hard in such a short time, so I detach and he opens his eyes as if to return to reality

"We'll be late" I go to the door and he stops me before going out

"You make me hard and then you go?!" I hear the disapproval in his voice

"I'm sure you know what to do babe" it's great to tease him like that, obviously tonight he'll get his dose of pleasure.

I go into the living room and say hello to Jack and Brook who were taking pictures of each other just seconds before. Sonny went out with his girlfriend so it's just the four of us.
"Where's Andy? He was ready a few minutes ago," Jack asks

"He's coming" they look at me perplexed and so I quickly find an excuse "He couldn't find his cell phone" both nod and two minutes later he goes down the stairs in all his beauty. I can say for sure that he managed to get rid of his boner.
He looks at Brook and Jack smiling and then gives me an evil smile

"Did you find the cell phone?" Brook asks

ANDY'S POV
Ryan forced me to get rid of the boner, he gave me, by myself, despite knowing full well I hate doing it alone. But he will pay for it, for sure.

"Did you find your cell phone?" Brook asks me. I look at Ryan and he avoids my gaze ... I can't believe he told him I couldn't find my phone, like it was my fault

"I hadn't lost my cell phone" they both look at me confused and then look at Ryan as if asking for an explanation, but they don't say anything "He made me hard on purpose and made me jerk off"

"Gross"

"Babe, at least thank me, I'm much better" Brook laughs and leaves him a kiss on the lips

***

When we got to the cinema, we got the tickets for the Dunkirk movie, the popcorn and the sodas.

The film has started for about half an hour and I must say that it's very good. One of those movies that takes you in all moments.
I look at Brook and Jack, who are sitting next to each other, and then I look at Ryan, all three of them are very focused on the film.

I slide my left hand on his thigh, he looks at me but seeing me focused on the film doesn't ask too many questions. I climb up to the height of his member, he wears sweatpants so it's much easier. At my touch he winces slightly, I feel his eyes on me but I don't take my eyes off the screen.

RYAN'S POV
He slips his hand into my pants and I beg him to stop but he neither listens nor looks at me. I cover his hand with my jacket so that no one can see us, luckily it's very dark in the room.

He keeps his hand on my member but doesn't move it, this guy definitely knows how to provoke me. My cock gets harder and harder just by touching. I keep my eyes closed and bite my lower lip.
I move my pelvis begging him to do something. I feel his eyes on me, I look at him and he smiles knowing the effect he has on me.
He begins to move his hand slowly, up and down, stops and removes the precum that comes out of the tip. He teases him a bit with his thumb and the movements get faster, in each louder scene I let out a few moans and he keeps watching the movie, but I know he's more focused on me.
I arch my chest as much as I can; the pleasure is too much and the situation is not the best.
I feel like I'm about to cum but he suddenly stops, takes his hand out of my pants and wipes it with a handkerchief.
I look at him confused and he smiles at me... fuck this is his revenge!

***

ANDY'S POV
We just got home. The film was very good, but we all know which part I preferred.

"In the bedroom" he demands in a sensual voice

I go to my room, he locks the door and throw myself on the bed. His member is already completely hard and it rubs on me making me the same effect.

"Now I just want to hear you scream my name"

***

"Well, now that you're done fucking like animals, we can eat," Jack says bringing the food he and Brook have prepared. We all laugh at his words and sit down to eat.

"It wasn't that bad ... I should do it to you several times" I say in a low voice, smiling

"Do what?" Brook asks... this boy hears everything

"Jerk me off in a movie theater and stopping when I'm about to cum" says Ryan annoyed, I laugh to myself and he runs a hand over my unkempt hair

"You're always the same," Brook says while eating his food like a queen

Yeah, I didn't know how to ended it... SORRY!