Health

JACK'S POV
I don't have much to say about my life, other than the fact that I'm 20 and I live with my best friend Andy Fowler. My boyfriend Brook spends a lot of time with me, but his parents don't want him to live with me, I know it even though I've never actually asked him.

Now I'm making food for me and Andy. I really like cooking and I'm also good, I don't consider myself a cook but I know how to do a little bit of everything.

"Andy! Lunch is ready "I put the meat on the plates and put them on the table. I made the steaks with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, one of his favorite dishes.

"I eat something out and then I go to the gym" he takes his gym bag, puts on his jacket and leaves the house without even giving me time to say something.

I am very worried about him; this is the fourth time this week he has left the house to go to the gym and all these times he has let me prepare lunch and then leave me alone. I would have called Brook first to know.

I finish eating and leave Andy's plate aside, clean up and text Brook asking if we can spend time together.

***

Brook and I are in the mall and we're having a shopping. We are a bit of those types of people who like to try on clothes and never buy them, I know it's quite hateful as a thing, but that's how we are.

"Do you like it?" I look at it and I must say that it looks great. He is trying ripped black jeans and his little ass looks beautiful in these jeans. I give him a pat on the ass, we've been together for six months now, certain things can also be done in public.

Despite having a great day with my boyfriend, I can't help thinking about Andy.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" I wake up completely from my thoughts and I see Brook looking at me questioningly "What's going on?"

"I'm worried about Andy" I really don't know what to do anymore. He does not want to speak or listen to me, it is as if he were never at home and when there is night and he sleeps

"Let's go to your house and see if he has arrived, if he isn't, let's go find him at the gym, or whatever else you want to do, okay? But first I pay these "I nod, he leaves me a kiss and we go to the cash desk hand in hand. I love him so much, he is always so kind and caring, you don't know what I would do to be with him.

ANDY'S POV
I'm not sure, but I think I've been in the gym for about two and a half hours. I found this energy drink on the internet which is fantastic. In this way I'm able to lose more than 2000 calories per day and I'm able to build muscle.

It's the fourth time I've been on the treadmill and I feel my legs give out, but it's not time to go home yet. The energy drink ran out, it was a big, full bottle so I was hoping that was enough but I was wrong.
I feel my legs giving more and more, but I can't finish here, I have to continue. I keep repeating these words to myself until I fall completely to the ground, my eyes close slightly while my breath becomes shorter and then total darkness.

Voices wake me up, I look around and don't understand where I am. I feel something on my hand, look and see Jack holding my hand, he has tears in his eyes as Brook is comforting him.

"Love, he's woken up" Jack looks at me and leaves me some sweet caress on my cheeks. I've always loved his being so sweet to everyone and everything. Although I've been bad for the past two weeks, he's here with me, for me. I look around a bit more and I understand that I am in the hospital, everything comes back to me, but it is still not clear to me how I got here

"Good morning, do you know what happened?" I nod

"How did I get here?" Rye enters the door. I don't know why, but nobody talks to me in the gym, he's the only one. He smiles at me softly, comes up to me and leaves me a kiss on the forehead. As unexpected as his gesture was, it's just what I needed

"Please stop doing what you're doing" Jack sensed that something was happening to me, but I never gave him the opportunity to become part of this part of me, even if it's something I have lived with for a lifetime

"When you want to talk to him he's ready" Brook and I have built a beautiful relationship over time. The fact that he thinks it's something that only Jack needs to know doesn't bother me, I understand the reason for this thought, however, at the same time, I think it's right that both of them know. I'll also talk to Rye about it later.

I never had any definite answers as to why Rye necessarily wanted to have a relationship with me, but he never bothered me. Somehow it did me honor too. Given the clear difference between the two of us, I never thought I could even speak to him, but surprisingly he was the one who took the first step.

***

"Jack I'm ready" I knew that sooner or later, whatever would happen, I would have to face this topic, I just hoped as late as possible

"I'll leave you alone" Brook gently strokes his boyfriend's shoulder, as if to comfort him

I take him by the arm as he is about to leave and force him to look into my eyes "Please stay" he nods and sits next to his boyfriend who intertwines their fingers placed above the surface of the table

I sigh and pluck up courage "I was six and school had started two months ago when a little girl started judging me about my body. I was short and not skinny like other kids. After her, most of the class started making fun of me. Right away I didn't understand why, but then I realized that the problem was me "the memories resurface in my mind and I can't hold back the tears. Brook approaches me and hugs me giving me the courage I needed to continue "I was seven when my mom took me to the dietician I started the diet. I have been deprived of so many things I had before without even having to ask them. I knew it was for my own good, but I was little, I had the right to go to my classmates' parties, to have ice cream with my grandparents, but no, it wasn't like that anymore "Jack hands me the inhaler in case it can serve. He always keeps one for me "Two weeks ago I had the opportunity to lose some kilos and so I did it without even thinking twice. I drank energy drinks and ate a maximum of two crackers a day. I lost seven pounds and when I looked myself in the mirror I looked thin, all I've ever wanted to see. But now I only see a skeleton" They both hug me as if they were afraid to make me leave. I understood my mistake and rest assured that I will never do it again.

I will always be myself, whatever my weight or anything else. Who loves you loves you for who you are, not for the person they would like you to be, in which case it is not true love.

I know that this practically doesn't concern neither Randy nor Jacklyn, but I had been planning for a few days to write it.
If any of you are having a bad time, not necessarily like this, you can always talk to me about it if you want🌵💞