Camping (Randy and Jacklyn)

ANDY'S POV
Today, all five of us go camping for one night. We chose that particular place, because near it there is a beautiful lake.

"Have you seen Jack?" Sonny asks panicked "No ... everything okay?"
"I need Jaack!" he yells out
"He's probably with Brook, more likely INSIDE Brook" Rye laughs and marks the word "inside"
"But how is it possible that those two are just having sex!" his voice sounds much more stressed than usual
"Well not just them," Rye says, looking at me with a smirk. Sonny rolls his eyes and walks away while the two of us continue to load the car. Needless to say, I have turned red as a tomato.

We just parked the car in the parking near the lake. Everything is beautiful. The sunlight reflects on the crystal clear water, the sound of a beautiful fountain fills the silence, the lawn is green and is covered in several places by small flowers, some trees generate the shadow in different points of the lawn.

"It's beautiful" Brook has his mouth forming an O and Jack looks at him as a parent watches his little children sleep
"It is!" I turn on myself to get a complete view of the wonderful landscape that surrounds us.
"You are more beautiful" Rye takes me in his arms and holds me tight to him making me laugh as he covers my face with kisses.

We all turn to Sonny who hasn't said or done anything yet. We all laugh when we see him already in his swimsuit ready to dive into the water. He looks at us with a smirk and then starts to run diving into the water making splash all around him.
"The water is amazing!" he has the same liveliness and happiness of a child and I appreciate this very much

JACK'S POV
The day went by very quickly. We swam in the lake, talked, sang, relaxed, and Brook and I spent some time just the he and I. We've finished eating for almost three hours, we only had a few simple sandwiches, but the company was the best thing.

Sonny is talking to Hannah, his girlfriend. She is a really nice and kind girl and I love the way she makes Sonny feel, just happy and carefree. Andy and Rye are in the tent doing I don't know what, I'm far enough away so I'm not hearing any weird noises so, for now, I think they're not having sex. Not that there's anything wrong with it, Brook and I also do it when they are at home, there's nothing weird, they know we do it and we know they do it as well.
Brook has his legs tied to my waist and his arms around my neck, his head resting on my right shoulder, just totally relaxed. Feeling his warm body on mine causes me chills and a thousand emotions in short time.

"I love you," he says out of the blue. A spontaneous smile burns on my lips when I hear those words so sincere born from the deepest part of his heart
"Is that what you were thinking about?" I feel him nod on my shoulder "I love you too" I move my head far enough to leave him a kiss on the cheek
"Soon we will have a year of the two of us" he moves his head from my shoulder and looks me straight in the eye
"Did you think I forgot?" I ask raising an eyebrow
"No" he sighs "I was thinking we should do something special, just you and I"
"We will, I would have told you about it back from this little trip"
"Really?" now he's the one who raises an eyebrow
"Yes" I put my hands on his back and make our lips match perfectly... I will never get enough of his taste, of how he makes me feel, I will never get enough of him.

RYAN'S POV
Andy fell asleep twenty minutes ago, at 9:40 pm, he told me that he was having trouble falling asleep last night and that he didn't want to wake me up, but he didn't tell me what these problems were due to.

"Ryan" instinctively, on hearing him call my name, I answer him. I look at him better and I see that he is still sleeping and he's dreaming ... I hope a good dream

***

It's 10:30 pm and Andy just woke up. He looks sleepy, but he said he doesn't want to sleep anymore. He's curled up in my arms with his head on my chest and I find it extremely sweet, every time he does it my heart fills with tenderness. He still hasn't told me anything about the dream he had, he probably doesn't even remember it, but I want to check it out.

"Did you have some dreams," I ask without taking my eyes off the ceiling. He shifts his gaze towards me and looks at me confused and unexpected for me to say something more "You said my name while you were sleeping"
"I can only tell you it was a good dream ..." he says smiling. Nice dream? Wasn't that an erotic dream?
"And what was I doing in that dream?" I look at him smiling.

ANDY'S POV
I dreamed that he and I were having sex, there is nothing wrong with it and I'm sure everyone does it. We already had our first time together and for that matter we also had the 200th time.

"And what was I doing in that dream?" he asks with a provocative smile

I didn't say anything but I take his hand, put it under the blanket and put it on my intimacy that is starting to take shape in the fabric of my boxers. He immediately understands what to do and puts his hand inside the boxers.

"Now you just have to be silent" I nod even knowing I can't hold back the moans when I'm with him.

He gets up, taking off the blanket, and undresses remaining completely naked, while I have already taken off my shirt. His member is harder than I thought. He lies down completely on me and with one hand he helps to penetrate me. There was no need to use your fingers first, as we had done it twice yesterday. The pain disappears in seconds and the pleasure invades my body. My erection continually rubs against his belly as he pushes back and forth. Moans come out of my mouth but he stops me by putting his hand over my mouth. He slips a hand between our bellies and places his hand on my very hard member, putting it in the shape of a basin, holding it firmly so as to make me feel more pleasure. Muffled screams come out of my mouth as he pushes against my prostate again and again.

"You like it huh!" with these words the thrusts are made even faster. After a few thrusts I come between our bellies but he keeps his hand firmly on my member making me feel more and more pleasure. I let it hit my prostate again and again until it cums inside me. My member, meanwhile, got hard again.

"One last time babe" without having time to go out after the first orgasm, he continues to push violently against my prostate making us cum at the same moment, me in his hands and on our bellies while he inside me.

"Fuck" he lands next to me and we both try to catch our breath.

***

SONNY'S POV
I just woke up in my tent, I obviously slept alone because Jack and Brook shared the tent and so did Rye and Andy. Last night I was so tired, I was about to fall asleep around 10:40, but Andy and Rye have decided to have sex, and we all know Andy is too loud.

I look at the time and it is almost 8:20. I leave the tent and the fresh air hits me making me tremble. The sun does not heat up much, but the atmosphere it creates is beautiful. I'm going for a swim to wake up fully. The water is very cold, but slowly I manage to warm up. After about ten minutes I hear laughter not far from me. In the bushes I see Rye chasing Andy, those two are just children ...

"Did you have fun last night?" Andy immediately turns red, while Rye slap him on the ass. They dive into the water and decide to involve me in their usual games, such as those of children and shortly after Jack and Brook arrive.

"Good morning" they say at the same time. They both holding hands, Brook looks as tired as me last night.
"Good morning" we reply

They enter the water and all five of us start playing as if we were ten years old... sometimes that's just what we need, to be children again

I don't know what to think about this new one shot, but anyway I hope you like it. Also, hope your day went great🌵💞