Last Summer here

2 months later
Dixies POV:

Summer

It's something you always want to enjoy.

And that's exactly what I did.

Me and Noah took a trip by ourselves to the Bahamas. I didn't know I could fall that in love but here I am with the person I'm going to marry and have kids with. I love Noah simple as that.

Me Tatum, charli and adds took a girls trip to Miami. We went to clubs. Obviously we were all loyal to our boyfriends at home. They were a bit nervous about us going to Miami the party city but we convinced them.

My moms stomach was getting bigger and bigger and everyone was getting super excited, especially Noah.

He was the most excited. He would ask to come over to my house instead of me going there. He said he would always protect her. It's a girl.

And then me, Noah, addi, Bryce, charli, chase and Tatum all went to California together.

Perfect

That's how my summer went. I loved, showed love, stayed with family, and had the fucking best last summer.

I was now packing my bags. Crying.

We were all leaving for college today.

Everyone was going to meet up at the airport and say goodbye. Blake and Noah would be on a plane and me Addi and Bryce would be on one. Going separate ways and I didn't like it.

One I had packed half of my room into 2 suitcases and the rest of my stuff had already been shipped off. I went downstairs and said goodbye to the house. Then char, my mom and dad walked me to their car and we all got in. My car had also already got shipped off. So did Bryce Addis and Noah's. We began driving down the road we always did.

I stick my head to the widow and stared at the place that is my home. Char my mom and dad talked about memories but I tuned them out and focus on my happy life ahead of me, while also thinking of all the things that I lived back home.

When we got to the airport we met up with addi, Bryce, Tatum, and Noah. We all talked and on it was time to say bye to Tatum and my parents. I hugged all of them saying that I loved and will miss them. When Tatum pulled me into a hug she whispered to me "keep Noah close for me please" she said tears brimming her eyes "always" I said before letting her hug her brother and sister. When I hugged charli we both broke down. We had never left each other's sides ever. No matter the fights if she needed to talk to me she could vice versa. "I love you for forget me" she said laughing at the end

"Oh trust me I will" I giggled.

After hugging my parents a goodbye and a love you me Noah Addis and bryce walked through security waving our family goodbye. When we all sat down and our side by side gates Noah just hugged me for the 30 minutes he could.

"Gate 3A your plane will star seating" the lady said knowing it was me I stood up. "I love you" Noah said kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I said tears flowing. "I'm going to miss you" I said sobbing. "I will miss you more than you know my love. You will only be one call away though, I don't care if I'm in class I will always answer you okay." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. My hands went to his neck as I gave him a ever lasting hug. "I don't want to let go" I said crying into his neck. "Shhhh it's okay my love you don't have to just yet." He whispered. When he let go he look at me and I felt like I was back at the aquarium. His soft hands went to my cheeks and I pulled him to just lips. I savored that feeling because I knew how much I would miss it. When we pulled away our foreheads went together "I love you dixie. Everything in my life was a lie but that. That is something I always knew. The only true thing that kept me going" he said. "I love you too" he hugged me one more time. Befor our hands detached and Bryce and Addi walked with me to our gate. After giving the lady my info we walked further and before I could tee him I turned around and mouthed "I love you" I saw a tear go down his eyes before I he mouthed "more than ever" back.
When I turned back around I walked confidently knowing my life was started and I had the love of my life with me.

A/N
I cried but this isn't the end I think I will make 2 or 1 more chapter left