Quite/Fluff and a bit of SMUT

Imagine: You are in your history class and you get partnered up with the one and only Kai Parker. He was really quite and never talked to anyone, but once you work on your project you start to fall for him..........

Also in this part we are just going to pretend Jo is Kai's older sister. Also everyone is human in this one.

This part is going to be a lot longer than my others.

Y/n's POV:

I'm sitting in my assigned seat in history class with a bunch of males staring at me looking me up and down biting their lip, but I don't mind cause it happens almost everyday. I'm more popular than normal, I've made some friends in the past who are popular, but not a nice popular, the mean kind of popular who spreads rumors about everyone and talks about them behind their back and I just stand there and listen to everything they say and whenever the say something like 'Right Y/n' or 'don't you agree Y/n' I just reply with 'mhm'. I never know what to say in those kinds of situations, I don't want to be mean and popular but their my friends and if I stop being friends with them they are probably going to start some stupid rumor about me!

I'm currently wearing some short and skimpy outfit that my 'friends' helped my pick out for the day, it shows a bunch of cleavage that attracts a bunch of guys, I wish that for one day I could walk down the high school halls and not be stared at by horny teenaged boys and girls who stare at me in envy.

Anyways my history teacher is picking partners for us for our history assignment while I'm sitting in my seat waiting for him to call my name and partner me up with someone hopefully not one of the males staring at me.

My history teacher finally calls my name "Y/n and......Let's see here how about you work with Kai" the teacher finishes his sentence and I look over at my partner and flash him a small and quick smile while he just looks at me with a numb face that was sort of hard to see considering he always had his hood from his hoodie covering it, I turn back around and sit back in my chair letting my Y/C/H (your color hair) bounce past my shoulders. Kai was always super quite and never talked, I sometimes overheard some of the popular football boys saying how he was such a freak and couldn't get any bitches, which I'm quite offended by, anyways I'm kind of relieved that I got to work with him because wasn't one of those horny dicks I see scattered all over the high school, I was actually pretty excited cause he never showed his face and since were working together, it will probably be hard to hide it.

Third person:

A few more minutes have past of the teacher explaining the project when the school bell rang and everyone rode from their seats, as I was gathering all my stuff from my smooth wooden desk a small folded peace of paper had fell onto my desk and I rolled my eyes assuming it was a note from one of the stupid popular teenaged boys who is trying to get in my pants. I unfolded the note and looked surprised, it was a note that said 'Come to my house at 5:00' you read the note and it was signed by Kai, you saw the next part and saw *his address* you slightly smiled and folded the note back up and put it in the side pocket of your back pack began to walk out of the classroom "remember everyone this is a long project so I suggest you get with your partner and get started on it tonight, have a good one!" The teacher said as the classroom cleared as the hall filled with more and more students as the school bell rang.

You finally returned to your house after a fifteen minute walk back, you walked up to your room and removed your phone from your opposite side pocket from the one that had the note in it, you turned on your phone and it read 4:30pm so you quickly pulled the not out of your bag, unfolded it and put on your backpack and ran downstairs to the kitchen to grab one of the bright red apples you had in the fruit bowl and ran out the door to start walking to Kai's house.