•Kidnapper• smut

Imagine: Kai Parker kidnaps you and takes you to a house, while your there you guys have to spend a bunch of time together...

Your laying in your bed at about 6:00am when you hear your phone start to ring, you pick it up and see that Caroline is calling you, you pick up the phone and hear her start to go on and on about how you guys haven't seen each other in a while and how you should meet her at the grill in twenty minutes "Ok, ok I'll be there" you say on the phone with Caroline "yay! I'll see you there" Caroline tells you and you roll your eyes cause you know she's smiling, you hang up the phone and hop out of bed.

You run to your closet and pick out an outfit, you pick out a plain white fluffy skirt and a plain gray top, with some cute shoes.

You slip on your shoes and head into the bathroom to do your hair, you pick up your hairbrush and start to brush out your Y/C/H hair. You decided to make it a bit curly today so you just fluff it up a bit. When your done with your hair you start your makeup, you go for a natural look and grab your mascara.

You finish up your makeup and grab your phone off of your bed. Your starting to walk down stairs when you hear a familiar voice start to talk to you "where to you think your going" the voice said, you turn around and see Stefan "Caroline asked me to meet her at the grill" you responded nicely "Alright, call me if something goes wrong" Stefan says and you roll your eyes at him and continue to walk downstairs.

You start heading to your car as your shoes make a crashing sound against the gravel, you haven't seen Caroline in a long time so you were some what excited to see her. You hop into your car and start to head to the mystic grill.

Your driving for about ten minutes when you start to see the mystic grill in your sight. You park and start to leave your car, once you enter the mystic grill you look around for a second when you spot Caroline waving you over.

"Hey Care!" You start hugging hear "oh my god I'm so happy you could make it!" Caroline says pulling out of the hug, "Sit! Sit!" Caroline says gesturing to the chair "I am so happy I can finally see you! You look so hot" Caroline says as she gives you a wink, you roll your eyes and laugh "got any guys on your tail?" Caroline says raising her eyebrows at you "some, but I just ignore them" you say looking at her "why?" Caroline asks in a confused one "because, their so boring and horny" you say looking around the grill.

"Good point, I hate to horny boys" Caroline says as the two of you laugh.

You guys talk and laugh for a while and have a fun time. It's start to get dark outside, the bright clear sky had turn to a dark starry night sky. The mystic grill started to clear out slowly while you and Caroline finished up your dinner.

"It was really nice seeing you Care," you say giving her a hug. "God, it was nice seeing you," Caroline confesses as she squeezes you in the hug. You start to laugh at how hard she's hugging you, once she pulls away you give her a smile "Ok, I better get going, Stefan and Damon are gonna freak out," you say as Caroline let's out a soft chuckle. "Yes, you better get going! I'll see you later" Caroline says blowing you a kiss, you return gesture and walk out of the grill peacefully.

You walk back to your nice black car and take out your keys to unlock it. You hop into your car and put your keys in the ignition when you hear the car start to turn on.

Your driving for a little bit when suddenly your car starts to slow down. You have a confused expression on your face while you stomp your foot on the peddle trying to get it to start moving quicker, your car comes to a stop. You stop stomping on the peddle to
look at how much gas you have, your eyes widen at realization when you see that your out of gas "really! Right now!" You yell in your car in frustration "unbelievable..." you whisper and lean your head back on your head rest.