•I want to feel you• Smut

"Kai I'm serious I really need to focus," You say with your eyes focused on the bright screen of your computer. "Come on, just take a break," He whines trying to get your attention off of your school work. "If I don't finish this by tomorrow it will not look good for me," You say looking him in the eye for a few seconds.

You were writing an essay for english when Kai came into the living room and starting messing with you to get your attention. He would poke you, lay his head in your lap, kiss your neck, anything he could to get you to stop. You were happy he wanted your attention so badly and he wanted to be with you but the essay was important so you kept on having to peel him off of you.

Kai has been your boyfriend for almost 4 months now and you two loved each other unconditionally. Your best friends, like brothers,  Stefan and Damon didn't fully approve of the relationship but they knew how much you loved him. And after how much you've been through, they know you deserved to be happy.  Kai has also been living in the Salvatore house with you for the past 6 months, that's how you guys became so close.

You guys only wished you could be closer though. the both of you were always very affectionate and physical, but also never yet had sex. He was a vampire. He was afraid of what might happen if he even tried with you, you were human and he could easily break you. At first, he would give you the lightest touches, you could barely feel them. He's still as gentle as can be but he has definitely gotten more trust in himself.

You loved how he was so soft and gentle all the time, it never failed to give you butterflies. You also knew that someday you wanted to be a vampire, you've always wanted to feel that sort of electric in your veins ever since you met your best friends who were vampires. And with every emotion heightened you knew your relationship with Kai would be on Cloud 9 all the time. You had your plan that you would make it through college and live that life and when you were done you would have one of your friends or Kai turn you. It was your perfect plan.

"Ok, I'm almost done just let me finish these last few sentences," You say, your eyes still glued to your screen. "Finally it's been hours," Kai groans while standing in the kitchen. "30 minutes, your lucky I got a head start in class." You say walking over to him.

"Mmm," he mumbles while grabbing your waist. You stand on your tippy toes and reach out to kiss him when he cups your cheeks holding your lips onto his. He then pushes his body into yours with his vamp speed into the counter, you gasp when he did that because you were surprised. He didn't realize his own strength and speed so he guiltily smiles at you knowing that if he did anything like that with you right know he would end up hurting you.

You had hope and sadness in your eyes when he pulled away because you wanted nothing more than to feel him, all of him. But you know that the last thing he wanted to do was hurt you.

"I'm sorry," Kai says sadness filling his eyes. "Don't be, I'm completely fine, stop worrying so much and just relax," You slightly laugh to try to lighten the mood. "I can't relax knowing that if I even tried I would hurt you," He said seriously. "Kai I trust you more than anything, I know you would never hurt me on purpose," You explain trying to convince him your ok. "Of course I wouldn't, I love you Y/n." He smiles sadly and grabs your hand that was laying on his chest, kisses it softly and sets it by your side. "I love you too," You say softly as he walks away and goes upstairs.

You're left standing in the kitchen by yourself still craving your boyfriends touch more than you ever have before. Every time he would leave you untouched, the fire inside you builded up more and more and it was only a matter of time before you couldn't take it anymore, you needed him.

When Kai walked away he felt so needy, all he wanted to do was feel good with you, he wanted to feel every part of you. He was just so scared of what he might accidentally do, but he doesn't think he has enough control to keep his hands off of you for much longer.