•Dont fight it• Smut

You have never felt this hungry. The blood in your veins was boiling hot, your gums were in sharp, unbearable pain, your newly grown fangs trying to poke through. Your speed was ungodly, it had you running into trees, falling to your knees. Your emotions were all over the place. One second you'd feel hunger and anger, then the next you would break down into harsh tears wishing you were human again, but you weren't.

You were going through your vampire transition that was much harder than you expected, Damon had to turn you in order to save your life. One of the gemini's had gotten to you threatening to kill you when they figured out you were close with Kai, they kidnapped you and held you hostage leaving Kai and the rest of the gang working their asses off to try to get you back, but they were a little bit to late. When they found you, you were laying on the floor your body nearly drained of blood and the only thing that could save you was becoming one of the supernatural.

The gang finished the gemini's who kidnapped you off and helped you get back home while you were unconscious just waiting for you to wake up a crazy mess.

Before any of this happened you were a pretty normal teenaged girl, except for the fact that most of your friends were either a vampire, a witch, or a werewolf. You excepted what was and found the upsides of your friends being supernatural, compulsion, spells, anything. Your life only completely changed when you met Kai Parker. Your friends brought him in once he came back from the prison world along with Bonnie and Damon. Ever since you laid eyes on each other there was this undeniable sexual tension. You guys met at the Salvatores house when he appeared out of nowhere. You have never seen someone so sexy in your whole life. His dark ocean blue eyes were what drew you in at first look, they were staring into your soul as if every bit of him was hungry for your aura.

First your relationship was little inappropriate comments executed by Kai making tiny shivers flow through your spine dropping right down to your stomach in excitement. Then it became small teases like your hand "accidentally" falling where they shouldn't be, or him "accidentally" walking in on you showering or changing. Then it became you guys talking about taking your sexual frustrations out on each other for fun. The idea of being fuck buddies always excited you in a way, especially with Kai. He was a vampire and a witch, two things that could lead to you getting seriously injured or even killed. Even though being fuck buddies was dangerous, he knew how to control himself and not hurt you.

Though right now, you might be the one to hurt him. You haven't seen or talked to him or any of your friends for days. Right when you woke up from being unconscious all of your friends including Kai were surrounded around you all with worried looks. Your body felt cold and sick, your eyes were heavy and burning, and your mouth was dry and thirsty. You felt like you couldn't move all whilst you felt like your feet could run at a hundred miles an hour. You felt like you didn't even have the strength to lift yourself off of the bed while you also feel like you could pick up each and everyone of your friends and through them across the whole room in a second. Your emotions were all out of control, when you looked at your friends you wanted to cry of happiness and tell them how lucky you were to have friends that would stop at nothing to try to get you back, but you were also angry at the fact you would've died if they weren't supernatural.

You were to out of hand to even speak a word to them so once they walked out of the room to let you comprehend what happened you immediately jumped out of the bed you were laying in and ran away through the window. You haven't seen any of them since.

As of right now the woods was your home. Nobody could see you, you could scream to the top of your lungs in anger, and you could curl up into a ball and cry knowing that this is your life now. You were still as hungry as ever still thinking about what to do. You know you would have to feed on human blood, but you didn't want to kill anyone, and because you didn't have your friends nobody has taught you to control your thirst or compel someone to forget what you were and forget what happened. You were all alone. Until you heard a voice.