•He's older• Smut

Sweat was forming on your forehead, your cheeks were bright red and hot.

You were told about a week ago that you were going to be taking advanced math because your test scores were off the chart for your grade level. You were going to a school that required school uniforms so this is what you were currently wearing. (You have two options).
(Option 1)

(Option 2)

You were a Junior in high school and you have always been really smart, you either had A's or A+'s in almost every class

You were a Junior in high school and you have always been really smart, you either had A's or A+'s in almost every class. Nobody ever thought of you as the super smart type of girl because of your appearance, you were gorgeous. The typical nerdy girl in your grade would have glasses, pimples, braces, the sort of type that you would see in movies. Nobody knew you were so smart, you had long wavy (y/c/h) hair, (y/c/e) eyes, you were curvy but had a flat stomach, to you, looks were not everything, sure, you liked that people thought you were gorgeous but you never tried to show it off. What really nerved you about going to a higher grade class, is all the seniors. A lot of the senior guys looked at you and made you feel uncomfortable and the amount girls staring at you in envy was amazing, you were so nervous because you had the type of school that wanted to be one big community and have everyone be friends so in most of the classes you would have to partner up with someone, especially math.

Anybody in that class, you were probably gonna be scared to work with. The guys because they make you uncomfortable, and the girls because they look at you like they want to attack you everyday. You were just across from the class room waiting in anticipation for the bell to ring and for class to start, you took a deep breath and slowly walked towards the class, your legs shaking.

You slowly opened the door and right away, all eyes were on you. All the senior boys eyes glowing, them whispering to each other, and girls staring at you like they wanna beat you up. The teacher smiles at you with a sweet smile, she was probably in her 60's and looked like a sweet lady, you returned her smile and walked in closer to the teacher. "Good morning students, this is who's going to be joining us in our class from now on, Y/n. She is a junior but she has moved up a level in math and going to be staying in this class for the rest of the year," the teacher explained. You smiled at the class with a bright smile trying to hide your nerves and almost everybody smiled back, even a couple of girls. The teacher picks up a notebook and puts on the glasses hanging from her neck and she drags her finger along the paper trying to find the seat she assigned to you, she waves you over with her hand and points to the seat you are going to be sitting at for the rest of the year. You nod your head and start to walk over to the open seat and happen to notice the very handsome guy sitting behind it, now he, he had caught your eye more than anyone ever has, he had bright blue eyes that were shining in front of you, soft looking brown hair, and when he smiled, oh my god when he smiled, sparks when flying through you, his smile was perfect. One thing you noticed about this guy is that he wasn't looking you up and down and biting his lip like the other rest of the guys in then class, he was smiling at you and focusing on your face. You returned the smile he had gave you and took a seat down letting your hair fall back behind you.