•First time• smut

Y/n had just came home from work and is greeted by her amazing boyfriend Kai.

You and Kai have been dating for about two months now and you have always dreamed and thought about doing things with him, but you've never done something like that before so you were a bit nervous to ask him.

You had just gotten home from a long hard day of work and were ready to relax with your boyfriend Kai. You had put your bag on the coat hook and made your way over to the kitchen to make yourself something to eat, you had noticed Kai was in the shower because the shower you two used was right above the kitchen. You know that being in a two month relationship was kinda early to be moving in with each other but the moment he laid eyes on you, he couldn't take em off, same goes for you. He was so sweet, caring and ridiculously hot. You had started to make yourself a sandwich when you heard the shower stop, you were excited because every time you came home from work Kai would hug you and shatter you with kisses.

You were done making a sandwich and started to eat, you were getting a bit thirsty so you went over to the cabinet with all the cups and plates. You tried getting a cup but you couldn't reach, normally you had Kai help you reach it because he was much taller than you but because he was probably still upstairs getting dressed you had to figure this one out on your own. You stood on your tippy toes as high as you could but you still couldn't reach it, you then stand on your flat feet defeated.

You suddenly feel two smooth muscular arms wrap around your waist, you could feel lips behind your ear traveling down your neck you smiling at the feeling. You melt into Kai's arms at the feeling of his warm body trapping you in with his arms, you loved it. "Need some help," Kai whispered in your ear as you nodded your head smiling, you turn around to see Kai's wet hair with his muscular upper body completely showing, all he had on was sweatpants. He smirked at you as he saw you staring at his body, Kai steps in front of you and reached for one of the clear glass cups. You saw his muscles flex as he reached for the cup causing you to get butterflies.

God, you wanted him so bad. But it's not just you, Kai sees you walking around in the house with nothing but an oversized shirt and panties, it drove him crazy. You both crave for each other every second of the day but you have never done anything like that before, and Kai knew that so he didn't want to rush things, but he was willing to teach you. He wanted to make you feel good, wanted, and loved. He knows that you want him, he catches you staring at him all the time, watching his muscles flex like their doing right now, his abs, and especially the kind of outfits he wears. You find everything about him so incredibly hot that you can't stand it.

Kai hands you your cup and winks at you, "here you go baby," Kai says and kisses your cheek, you hide your face to the side as you blush. Kai sets his hand on your cheek pulling making you look at him, "I love you," Kai says pulling you into a deep passionate kiss catching you by surprise.

Kai repeatedly kisses you, "I can't wait any longer," he whispers in between kisses, he pulls back to look at you, your eyes are growling and your mouth is a small gap as you look up at him breathing heavily, just the presence of you gets him hard as fuck, your innocence turns him on so much, he slowly backs you into the counter pressing his body up against yours causing you to gasp. He rests his forehead against yours and grinds his hips onto yours relieving some pressure "do you feel that?" He asks you as your mouth is a gap feeling his covered hard bulge, you close your eyes and you reluctantly nod "this is what you do to me," Kai says looking deeply into your eyes, "K-Kai, I want you," you say pressing your body up against his, his bright ocean blue eyes light up even brighter and he smiles.

Kai's hands find their way to the back of your thighs and pick you up and wrapping your legs around his waist. As he walks you upstairs he slowly rubs your thighs trying to release the nerves building up in your body. Once you reach your guys's room he walks you over to the bed and sets you down softly, you sit on your knees on the bed while Kai comes up behind you kissing your neck slowly, he brings his hand up to the top back of your dress and slowly unzips it revealing your white lace bra, his eyes are almost brighter as the sun and his smile is wider than ever as he sees his gorgeous girlfriend becoming undressed in front of his eyes.

It comes to the point where he can't unzip your dress anymore so you slide it off your body him seeing your matching white lace panties that go with your bra, still facing away from him. He soothingly takes all of your gorgeous long y/c/h hair and moves out behind you so it's off of your shoulders, you then hear him sit up on the bed discarding his sweatpants, he hears you start to breathe heavily so he gets back on the completely naked. He wraps his strong arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him, "are you sure you want to do this Y/n?" Kai asks comfortingly. "Yes," you say as you close your eyes, he softly smiles and turns you around so you are looking at him. Your eyes widen at his huge dick, his eyes skim your body.

He runs his finger all the way down your beautiful curves, down to your panty line.

He smiles as he runs his finger up your body all the way up to your cheek caressing it with his thumb. You set your hands on his chest and push him back so he is laying on the headboard, you crawl on top of him, sitting right above his dick kissing him slowly.

His big hands are set on your waist as he flips you over so he's hovering over you and your laying on the bed. He brings his hand onto your panty line and slowly pulls them down your nice long legs, he starts  kissing you're neck slowly causing you to let out a small moan, he moves down to your cleavage kissing all over your breasts, down your stomach and up your chest.

He then comes back up to look at you and rests his forehead on yours as he lines his dick up with your entrance, "you ready?" Kai asks you, you nod as he slowly slips inside of you making you moan, hun letting out a low groan, "god your so big," you moan, "your so tight baby," Kai groans, thrusting in and out of you while kissing you at the same time, you let out a whimper in pleasure, "shh baby, it's ok," Kai says caressing your face with his finger.

Your looking into his eyes as he fucks you slowly, going faster every time. "K-Kai, I'm gonn-" Kai cut you off, "I know baby, let go," Kai says going faster causing you to cum, Kai following right after you. "You did so good princess," Kai says kissing your cheek.

You smile at him and then softly push him off of you. So he is sitting on his knees. You get up and sit in front of him facing the opposite way, he smiles and wraps his arms around you again pulling your back into his chest, you lift your body a bit so you can lower yourself down onto him.

Once you lower down onto him your head falls back onto his shoulder moaning, Kai groans as you bounce up and down on him kissing your neck. "Fuck yes Kai," you moan while he rubs your tits from behind you, he massages and rubs them as he groans against you. "Shit baby, your gonna make me cum," Kai groans as you smile to yourself knowing that your making him feel good as well. You reach behind you and tangle your fingers in Kai's soft and smooth brown hair, you look behind you too see his gorgeous blue eyes staring at you, you pull back a little so you can kiss him. Your both swallowing each other's moans, your eyes squinting and you whimpering because you know your about to cum. Soon Kai pulls away and stares at you, afraid he might suffocate you. He thrusts up into you causing you to scream out in pleasure, after that thrust you were already torn apart. He had pleasured you to the max.

Your eyes roll back in pleasure and you fall back into his chest, Kai cum's right behind you and falls back onto the bed with you on top of him. He softly kisses your neck as you snuggle up close to him, "you did so good baby girl," Kai says breathing heavily, "I love you so much Kai," you say turning over onto your stomach on top of him.

You run your fingers through his hair softly, smiling as he stares at you in awe. "God your so beautiful," Kai says as he grins and grips your waist to flip you over onto your back causing you to giggle, he tucks the hair in your face behind your ear and kisses you softly.

He then rolls you onto your side and presses his body into your small figure into a spooning position. He wraps his hand around your waist and puts his large hand on your stomach pulling you closer, he kisses your shoulder and snuggles his head into your neck. "Goodnight babygirl," Kai whispers against your neck.

"Goodnight baby,".