•Stress reliever• Smut

You've been really stressed out with all your classes for the past few months and nothing seemed to help with the stress. You've been trying to calm yourself down from having panic attacks and freaking out, but the work that has been piling up these past few months is driving you crazy.

Your boyfriend Kai had also been gone for a few weeks taking care of some issues between the mystic falls gang so that also added to the stress. Whenever he was away from you, you felt like your life was missing a piece, he made you feel special, loved, and he made you feel alive. He was also your stress reliever.

Kai was finally coming home today, and by home you meant his and yours shared house. You couldn't wait to finally see him after all these weeks. The days felt so slow without him, you didn't exactly know what time he would be back but you hoped it was soon enough.

You were tapping your finger rapidly on your desk waiting for the bell to ring for class to be out but it seemed like every time you looked at the clock, another minute would be added making it go slower. Your head hurt from to much typing on your computer, even though you were wearing blue light glasses to prevent that from happening, or maybe it was the long braid you had put your hair into while letting a couple strands of hair hang out in the front.

Suddenly you heard the loud bell ring every student getting up and walking out. You can't help but feel a wave of excitement wash over you at the fact that you will finally see Kai tonight. You walk into your car and start to take off back to your house finally ready to be home and relax.

You take your keys and find the house one while putting it in the front door, your exhausted tired body walks into your house closing the door behind you moping to the kitchen. You then glance over to where the fridge is but you have to take a double take. No way. It's him. It's Kai.

His bright smile sends sparks through your body and your mouth is a gap. You run over to him and jump in his arms appreciating his presence. "Hey princess," he says to you in his deep masculine voice. "Hey handsome," you say back to him looking into his eyes. He looks at you in adoration as he tucks the strands of hair behind your ear and slowly removes your blue light glasses from your face. "Your so beautiful," Kai says and kisses your forehead with his soft plump lips. "I missed you so much," you said to him while kissing him with love and force. "I missed you to baby," he says while setting his hands on your waist caressing your body. You lay your head on his chest and whimper, "aww baby what's wrong?" He asks cupping your cheeks, "my head hurts, this braid is gonna pull my hair out." You say causing Kai to smile and turn you around by your waist.

His hand moves to your ponytail holder slowly removing it from your long silky smooth hair. He spreads all of your hair out allowing there to be beautiful wavy curls in the middle. He runs his fingers through your hair massaging your head making you sigh in pleasure as his skillful hands rub your head.

"Mmmm how's school been my love?" Kai asks and wraps his arms around your waist pulling you into him. "Stressful, my stomach hurts every morning with anxiety," you say and pout. "Aww i'm sorry," he says while caressing your body and your arms while placing kisses on your neck. He slowly moves his hands to your shoulders removing your jacket from your soft skin. His hands reach your hips and grinds your body back on his causing you both to breathe heavily.

"I can help with that stress sweet girl," Kai whispered in your ear. He took your waist and made you face him grinding his hips against yours causing you to moan. "let's go upstairs baby," Kai mumbled in your ear, you immediately nodded your head and let him lead you upstairs by his hand resting on your back him following behind you.

He leads you to your guys's room and has you both stand in front of the bed. Kai grabs your waist and pulls you in to kiss you and be closer to you. He grabs your butt and grinds you against him while your back is arched and his hands rubbing against you feeling your soft dress on your body. He pulls away from the forceful kiss and looks you in the eyes adoring your beautiful features.