•Whatever• Smut

"Y/n!" You hear Damon's loud voice yell from downstairs, "What?!" You yell back to him annoyed that he was interrupting your favorite show. "Get down here!" He finally yells back at you, you roll your eyes and get up from your bed to make your way downstairs.

"What?" You ask damon who has a glass of bourbon in his hands. "Blondies gonna be staying here for a few days, can she stay in your room?" Damon asks and you smile brightly, Caroline was your best friend and you two would do anything for each other. "Of course she can but where should I sleep?" You ask curiously, "You could sleep with me," you hear a familiar voice say, you turn around and see the tall handsome figure Kai Parker. "Ew no," you do and roll your eyes with your hand on your hip. "Sorry to say it sissy but, he's right," Damon says and you look at him like he's crazy, "excuse me?!" You say and your head whips around to look at Kai who has a smirk on his face. "Yes you have to stay in Kai's room for a few days while Caroline stays here," Damon says finishing the glass of bourbon.

Kai has been staying at the Salvatore boarding house for a few weeks now and nobody was really thrilled about it, but if they wanted his help with magic, he was gonna be around for a while.

"Don't worry, i'll make it nice and comfortable for you princess," Kai smirks and you cross your arms. "Whatever," you huff and walk past Kai's tall figure.

Even though Kai was annoying and obnoxious sometimes, you two were still somewhat friends and you liked each other sometimes. "Cmon Y/n I can help you move in," Kai says with a wink while you roll your eyes and walk upstairs, him following behind you. Your burst through your bed room door and move to your dresser to get all the clothes you would need for a couple of days starting off with your undergarments knowing that you would need to make a few trips. You bent over to your underwear and bra drawer  while Kai stands there looking at your butt, he couldn't deny the boner you gave him every day, and it drives him insane.

You take all of your underwear and bras to a bag while you repeat the same thing with all of your clothes. When your bag is full you turn around and see Kai's gorgeous figure standing at the door. "We're you just watching me the whole time?" You ask with your hands on the bag, "Mhm," he smirks and nods his head, "A little help would be nice," you say and fake smile at him causing him to chuckle. "Sorry princess," he smiles and watches as you roll your eyes at him, "Princess huh? that's a new one," You smile and walk past him to his room with your bag in your hand.

Kai fights the urge everyday to just throw you on the bed, rip all your clothes off and just please you and make you his, but he can't seem to have the right time, but maybe you staying with him for a few days will give him the chance.

You couldn't deny you had the same feelings for him as well. The way he talked, looked at you, just him was enough to get you sexually frustrated. But you knew that for whatever reason, it was wrong to see him like that. You don't know how much self control you have left.

The both of you head downstairs to find Caroline standing their with her bags in her hand, she immediately looks at you and drops her bags. She runs over to you in joy and embraces you in one of her warm Caroline hugs, "Thank you so much for letting me have your room Y/n," she says and kisses your cheek, "no problem, you know I would do anything for you," you say smiling making her smile as well. "Hey maybe we could both stay in there and have a girls night one night," she said grabbing her bags again. Before she could get upstairs she whispers something to you, "I heard your gonna be sharing a room with Kai, so don't be too loud," she giggles and runs upstairs, "Caroline Forbes!" You tell and slap your hand to your forehead laughing, "what'd she say?" Kai said walking over to you, "oh nothing, just Caroline being a freak." You say walking into the kitchen, "I see," Kai whispers under his breath.