Oppsite

You almost at the end of your class then suddenly your phone vibrated showing you theres a notification for you. You weren't allowed to play your phone for personal use until your class is done. Your lecturer then said,"That's is all for today!Make sure to complete all the assignments okay! Or there will be punishment for you if your not done it on time~" You sighed standing up and said," Yes, sir Ran.""Good.Well then i shall take my leave." You then cleaned up all of your stuff make sure you didn't forgot anything or else you need to turn back all the way from your house. It's not far but you're really exhausted due to the mountain of assignments you need to complete. You look at your watch and its shows 3:00pm. You then take your bag and head out. You then take out your phone remembered that you have a notification. You open up your phone and saw,

Angry-kun
Hey Y/N!Is your class already ended?

You
Sorry for the late reply.Yes. It ended just know. Why?

Angry-kun
Oh nothing.Just wanna tell you that im waiting on the front gate.

You
Wait! What? Why?

Angry-kun
I just wanna walk you home.

You
How bout your shop?

Angry-kun
It's okay. I got my permission from smiley.

You
Okay then. Wait a minute. Im coming.

Angry-kun
Okay.

You didn't expect that would happen. You felt a bit weird that you and the twins just met two days ago and they seems like try to be close with you more. Hina words then suddenly pop in your thoughts,"The twins might be interested in you." You then shake your head lightly and thought,"Love on first sight?Nah i don't think so."You then reached the front gate and saw angry waiting there leaning on the wall playing phone. You'd be lying to yourself if you didn't find that attractive. You then continue to walk towards him and then he turn to you." Hey sorry im late.""Nah it's okay.Then shall we go?"" Sure."

Angry walk besides you and you walk beside him. You then look at him and examine his side face. He then notice you staring at him and become so red." Y/N. Dont look at me like that. If you keep looking like that, i dont know what would i do to you."" Oh~so angry-kun is a shy boy huh. Unlike your brother likes to tease me. You guys really are opposite."" Hey! What smiley can do, i can do it too ya know." He turn to you the look at you face. His face just an inch away from you. You then turn away and hide your red cherry face from him. Then you heard him chuckled which make you uncovered you face and turn to him. He stop then look at you." What?"" Nothing. Oh well this is it. Thank you so much angry-kun." You smiled at him then he suddenly whispered your ear," Your welcome baby." He pull back then waved you goodbye and leaving you a blushing mess. While hina on the side witness everything and even take a picture what just happen." H-hina! How long were you standing there?!""Just a while ago, and guess what i just saw?"" Hina don't you dare continue the sentence." you glared at her." I saw someone doing lovey dovey things here~and of course i have to take picture of it. Wanna see?"" Hina!" You then opened the door and rushed to your room. You closed the door then sit behind the door. You were a blushing mess now."What the fuck just happen to me?!" You then get up and go take a shower.

You have done cleaning yourself up then you wear your baggy oversized shirt and short pants and got out from your room to take some snacks and make coffee because you know that your gonna stay up all night doing all of those assignments.Hina then suddenly appear from your back and scared you." Hina! You know if i had heart attack, i will die you know!" Hina laugh then shows her phone. It's the picture she take earlier. You then become red and chase hina to force hina delete the picture on her phone. Then you gave up and sighed walk to your room." Im not gonna play with you, i got a lot assignments to do." You lazily walk towards your room." Well then. I be here if you need me." hina said.You nodded the closed the door and walk to your table." Alright, let's begin!" you said while tying up your hair.

Ding!
You check your phone and saw a message from smiley.

Smiley-kun
So princess, are you coming tonight?

You
I don't know if i can, but i'll try. I got a lot of assignments to do😩.

Smiley-kun
Oh i see. It's okay princess. Just do your work. Btw can we come to your house? I can treat you my ramen again.

You
Sure! but don't need to bring anything tho, you guys already treat us this morning.

Smiley-kun
Okay then we'll be there after we've done our work.

You
Okay. See you.

Smiley-kun
😁❤️

You then blushed he send you a heart. But then snapped out of it and continue do your work.