More of you

art is not mine!!credit to Ken Wakui for this beautiful art😭

You woke up feeling sore on your whole body. " Ahh shit this hurt." you trying to get up. " Need some help Y/N?"" What the fuck? You scared me hina."" I enjoying seeing you struggling to stand up."" What? Anyways help me." you said waiting for hina to help you get up. "I need to go to the bathroom. "" Sure, but please dont fall on the bathroom. Call me if you need anything. "" Okay. Thanks hina."" Welcome."

You cleaned up yourself then you heard your phone rang. You quickly wash your body and checked you phone. You bring it to the bathroom while you were brushing you teeth.

Smiley kun
Good morning princess.

You
Mornin'.

Smiley kun
How are you?

You
My whole body felt so fucking sore now. Thanks to you two.

Smiley kun
Is that supposed to be a thank you or you cursing me? Idfc, next time i wont be gentle on you baby<3

You
See if there's next time😉

Smiley kun
Oh~ i like this.

You
🙄

Smiley kun
Well, imma go back to do my job now. Bye baby.

You
Bye bye<3

Smiley kun
❤️
seen

You smiled then proceed to brush your teeth and wash your face.

" Y/N. What time you going to class?" Hina asked you. You were still in your room getting ready. "9:30. "" Let's walk together."" Sure!" You continue getting ready in your room. Today you wore black turtleneck to hide the hickeys visible from your neck and jeans to hide the bite mark on your thigh. With some chain necklace and light makeup, you got out from your room with you bag and phone. You and hina eat breakfast together.

It's been a long time since you and hina walked together to the university." Hina, so do you guys already plan which day to hold the wedding?"" We do. In October."" What?! So fast?!"" You were the one who think this is fast."" Then how's the wedding dress? The guests? Bridesmaid? The ring?"" Don't worry Y/N. We got all planned already. Mitsuya kun were the one making my dress."" Mitsuya kun? Taka chan?"" You know him?"" Hakkai talks about him a lot. I met him before since my dad wanted a fashion designer."" Ah i see." you and hina arrived. You waved goodbye to hina since you walks the opposite way.

" Class, may i have your attention, please?" ran clapped his hand to gain the student attention. " Today you will have a new lecturer to teach you. The name is Rindou. Haitani Rindou."" Another haitani? Didn't know sir Ran had a brother." A male entered. He had the same hair colour as ran but instead of slicked hair, he has the mullet haircut. He look at us with his lazy eyes then said. " My brother force me to be a lecturer." the whole class laughed. " Now now rin. Don't embarrassed me like that."" Why don't you tell us more about yourself."" I hate my brother especially how he pos-"" Okay thats enough. You can sit at the back to observe how to teach the student correctly." He walk past you and sit behind you since there is no other people sitting there.You heard so many whispering and giggling. You sighed then focused on your class.

" That is all class. Remember to sumbit your assignment on time."" Okay. Well then i shall take my leave."he left the class. When you were about to leave your sit. "Hey you."" Yes, sensei?"" Call me rindou. It feels weird calling me sensei or sir or whatever."" Sure rindou kun. So what is it?"" Do you like how my brother teaching you?"" Hmm its okay. Why?"" Oh nothing. Just asking. Name?"" Y/N L/N."" Nice to meet you Y/N. Gotta go."" Okay." he left you and you leave your class.