Shopping

" Ughh." you woke up stretching you arms out.You got up from your bed and when to the bathroom. You're doing your usual morning routine.

" I think i should go shopping." you said after looking at your beauty supplies and school stuff.You got out from the bathroom and went to check your phone first.

20 notifications

" What the fuck is going on?" you opened it and saw theres 15 messages from hina, 3 from smiley and 2 from haruchiyo.

"Girl, you don't need to sent me a lot of messages." you sighed then read what hina send to you.

Hina👭🏻❤️
Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!
Hey!
Anyways,
If you read this,
you probably just got up
so
i just want to let you know that
i'm visiting my parents with takemitchi to talk about the wedding,
if you're hungry,
i made you macaroons on the table
i hope you're feeling better than yesterday
i'll see tomorrow<3

You
Girl, you know there's a call button right?
Anyways, thanks for the macaroons<3
see ya!

" I can see she's excited about the weddings.When she got her own kids, imma be the cool aunt." you said imagining hina with her future family." Anyways, next.Nahoya kun..."

Nahoya kun<3
Hey there my princess!
Hope you feeling better now.
Just wanted to let you know just in case you miss us, we'll not be at the shop. Angry and I are shopping for things we need for the shop.

You
Aww ill be lonely today since hina is not here too.
But it's okay. Hope you have a great day nahoya kun!
<3

You sent the messages and opened haruchiyo's messages.

Pinkie head
Hi darling!
Hope you feeling better now!

You
Thanks?
Anyways, im bored.
You're down for shopping?

Pinkie head
IS THAT A FUCKING INVITATION I GOT FROM YOU?

You
Ah i see you dont want.

Pinkie head
NO NO
I MEAN YES
ILL GO WITH YOU
ILL PICK YOU UP LATER
❤️❤️❤️❤️

You
What the fuck?
seen

You slightly shake your head then went to eat you breakfast. " Mmm!" you happily munching your food while scrolling through twitter.

Today, your outfit of the day is, oversized shirt and baggy pants. You wore angry's shirt that he gave you tht day and put on you baggy pants then went to take you purse and phone. You throw some light make up and then call haruchiyo.

" Oi pinkie head. Where are you?"" On my way."" Okay." you hung up.

After a few minutes, you heard someone knocking you door.You opened the door," Darling!~"he hugged you."Oi let me go!"" You smell nice."" I know i know. Now let me go or people though you were some kind of a creeper." he pouted then let go of you." Lets go shall we?"

Haruchiyo drive his car and went to the shopping mall.

" We're here darling." you nodded then you got off his car. "Ah its been a long time since i've been here."" Why? Is it because that bastard ran gave you a lot of assignments?"you sighed then nodded." Enough chitchat. Lets go shopping!" you take haruchiyo hand and hoping in the mall. You and haruchiyo walk in and out some the shop. You guys have been shopping for a few hours.

" Hey Y/N darling, wanna get something to eat? Im hungry." just after he said that, your stomach growled." Opps."" Then let's go and eat."haruchiyo grab you wrist and pull you with him.

You and haruchiyo went to the restaurant near the mall.You and haruchiyo already take your order." Haru, here." you hand him something." Aww for what?"" For taking care of me yesterday."" It's not a big deal. Beside it is my job as a doctor."" Yeah yeah whatever." you playfully rolled your eyes.You gave him a bag of sweet things since he had sweet tooth.You smiled how happy he was getting the gifts you gave him. After a while, your food came and you ate it.

Haruchiyo drove you home. You and him quite close since you and him were already met 3 years ago. You met him the day you got into the university. He help you lead the way to place you needed, sometimes treat you lunch and walk you home. Then day by day, your friendship with him become closer and that's went he started to call you all sort of nicknames and teases you, of course he annoyed you. But that's how your friendship with him never fallen apart.

"We're here."" Okay." you unbuckle your seatbelt then went to take your things." Let me help you." you nodded."Thank you haru. See ya later!"" Okay darling! Bye bye!" he flashed you a smile then he walked away.You let out a sigh because you're tired walking then you throw your body on the couch." Ding!" someone send you a message. You opened and saw a messages from smiley.

Nahoya kun<3
Bored alone princess?

You
I just got home from shopping :3

Nahoya kun<3
I see.
With who?

You
Haruchiyo.

Nahoya kun<3
That guy
I see
So wanna go to our house and hangout?

You
Sure!

Nahoya kun<3
Okay, I'll pick you up.

You
Okay!

Nahoya kun<3
❤️

You smiled then you put your stuff in your bedroom and went to take a quick bath, throw on some comfortable outfit and grab your phone then wait for smiley to come and pick you up.

After a few minute waiting, smiley arrived. "Hangout with the twins gonna be fun!"you thought.

Yes, it's gonna be fun.

author chan: I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE😭my dear readers please be patient☹️☹️i am sorry again. anyways enjoy!