Tasty

art is not mine‼️ctto😉anyways,🔞scene coming😩before anyone complain about anything, i used the timeskip of the twins and their age is 28 which i already state in the early chap.

You were about to get out from the bathtub but then you heard a click sound. It was your bathroom door. Then you saw smiley standing and leaning on the door frame. " Nahoya kun?! What were you doing?"" Well someone choose not to lock the door. It seem like you inviting someone to take a bath with you. " smiley said. You can clearly see him smirking. " I forgot to lock it. Now leave. "" Ah i won't babygirl, i like what i see~" smiley walks towards you but before that he locked the bathroom door. You quickly got out from the bathtub. Not to mention that your naked. Your body still wet so the floor is slippery for you. You were about to run but then smiley catches you. " Be careful. Dont wanna get hurt, darling." You pouted. " Well well. Looks like i gotcha~" smiley carry you to the shower room and closed the door. He start to undress himself. You stared at his abs. " Like what you see?~" you were blushing madly. This is the first time you had sex with someone. " First time?" you nodded gently. "Then, i'll take your virginity respectfully.""HOW THE FUCK DOES SEX CAN BE RESPECTFUL?!"you screaming internally and nervous too.He then take off his pant revealing only his boxer. " WAIT Y/N? YOU GONNA TAKE THAT?! AH I SEE IM NOT GONNA BE WALKING LIKE A NORMAL PERSON TOMMOROW."you thought after seeing his big bump on his boxer. " Not yet princess. Let me tease you first cause i like to see you being tease." smiley notice you were staring at his bottom. " Look at me." smiley grab your chin and kissed you. He pushes his tongue in your mouth tasting every corner of your mouth. His hand trail down to your tits and play with it. " Mmmph!" you moaned. He massage your boob while the other hand pinned both of your hands above your head. Smiley then licked all the way down to your neck, kissing and licking the hickeys both of the twins gave you earlier. Your a moan mess right now. " N-Nahoya kun..."" smiley look up to you then smirking. He take off his boxer revealing his big dick. " Shit!"you thought. Smiley lift you up with your leg wrapped around his waist for support. " Ready babygirl?"you nodded. " I wanna hear you say that you're ready baby. "" I'm ready. " you said. Then he put his dick in your pussy. It is hurt at first," Ahh!" you jumped a little. Smiley start off with slow pace then he going faster and faster. " Damn so tight!" smiley groaned. He is hot. You couldn't help but feel good. You whimpered. It's hurt but slowly it turning into pleasure for you. The bathroom now full of your moan, whimper and skin slapping. " Fuck princess!" smiley said then he kissed and licked your neck leaving new hickeys on it. " Baby im close!"" M-me too!""Fuck!" smiley pull out his dick and released his seed on the wall and you released your high. Your juices flowing down to his dick. Then he place you down carefully. "Smiley!" angry banging the door. " What?" smiley walk towards the door naked. He opened the door and saw angry. " You did it with her first?"" Yeah.She's good. "" Tch. " You then walked out from the shower room naked since your towel was also outside the shower room. " Y/N, we're doing it too. " angry said walked to you. " What?" angry lift you up and head to your bed. He throw you in the bed and start undressing himself. He took off all his clothes and pant including his boxer. " Im not gonna be gentle okay? But dont worry baby i wont hurt you. " you gulped after hearing what angry said. Angry start by making out with you then work his tongue all the way to your boobs. He swirl his tongue on your tits making you moaned. Smiley on the other side watching you getting railed by his brother. "A-ahh!" angry bit your tits gently then start sucking on it. " I see your sensitive here." angry smirking and start sucking it harder. " It feel so good isn't it, baby?" you nodded. " Say it. Say that it feels good. "" It feels good souya kun." then he suck and bit. He then trailed his hand all the way to your clit and rubbing it. " Ah your so wet. Even though smiley already fucked you. " he said playing with your clit. " Nngh!"" You want more?"" Yes souya kun."" Okay then. I'll fullfill your need. " he smirk then put his dick in your hole. He was already so hard. His dick is big like his brother. He start thrusting his dick in your pussy. " you moaned. " It feels so good baby!" He groaned. Smiley now touching himself while watching you fucked by angry. " S-souya kun! harder!"" Okay baby." he goes faster and harder. " Shit baby. Im close!" " Me too!" as soon as you said that, angry pull out his cock and released his cum on your stomach and you releases your high too. He then licked you juices and said," Sweet. " he panting for air. " What a great show. " smiley said. "you cover you face with your hand. " Now go clean up baby. Or you want to take a shower with me?~"smiley said. You didn't answer him. " I'll take that silence as a yes." He lift you up and went to the bathroom. Angry went to the bathroom too to cleaned himself up. You and smiley enter the shower room and start showering. Smiley then start bathing you. " I can do it myself, nahoya kun." you said. " Let me do it for you, today. " smiley said and you let him. Smiley ask you to bathe him too and you did.

After 15 min showering, you and smiley got out. You saw angry was already dressed up. You then went to you closet to find your sweater and short pants. You wore your underwear then put on your clothes. Same goes to smiley. " Well babygirl, both of us had fun today. But it's time for us to go. See ya tomorrow. " smiley and angry kissed your forehead. You send them out. " Bye bye nahoya kun! Bye bye souya kun!" you waved them good bye and they waved back then walked away. You saw hina just came out from the elevator. She bowed to the twins then runs up to you. She hugged you and said," I miss you so much Y/N!"" I miss you too hina." you hugged her back. Then she pull away and started examine you. She notices your neck full of hickeys. " MY BESTIE VIRGINITY HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY!" she shouted. Then you quickly pull hina in. You felt very embarrassed about what just happened. " So, did the twins take it from you?" hina sounded very excited. You nodded then hina hugged you once again but this time very tight. " Hina! Let me go. I cant breath!" you trying to escape her embrace. " Now now tell me was it good?"" Hina! Why the fuck you wanted to know?"" I just want to know. "" No. " hina clinging on you. You insisted to tell her that but she wont let go until she gets an answer.

author chan: BABY I CANT BREATHE KNOW FJKFKFKFKFK