Hot

This chap gonna be spicy, like real spicy😋⚠️so be prepared baby😮‍💨BUT STILL no smut because idk how to write smut stuff🙄might do a new book😩😮‍💨

Smiley is the driver. You sit at the back with angry since he said he wanted to sit with you. It was a 30 minute drive from your parent house to your house. So, you spend a lot of time with the twins or should i say, angry. Angry put his head on your shoulder with his hand on your waist, hold you tightly. You put one of your hand and play with his hair. " Now im jealous. " smiley said. You chuckled. " You smell nice babygirl. " angry said. " Thank you?"" Making me wanna eat you now. "" Wha-"" Now now. Dont be like that, angry. "" Ah. I like you so much Y/N. "" I like you too souya kun."" What about me?"" I like you too nahoya kun. " you giggled. "Babygirl, can i make out with you?"" Eh?! Why so sudde-"angry smashed his lip with yours. He is hungry. You guys had a tongue fight but angry still the winner. He used his tongue, search every corner of you mouth. While his hand caressing your thigh. He then work his tongue down to your neck. You look at his eyes,which only full of lust. " I want you babygirl. Let me have you. " Angry said making you turn your head away. Angry then continue licking your neck and whispering your ear. His hand still on your thigh. Now the car full of your moan. Thank god the car window is black on the outside but can be seen from inside the car only. Angry now becoming more hungry. " S-Souya kun..." you moan his name. " Ah i wish that was me. " smiley said clearly enjoying you being touch by his brother and hearing you moan. " angry started sucking your neck. He suck every sweet spot of yours making you moan louder. You try not to moan but couldn't resist it. " Moan louder baby. Let me hear that beautiful voice of yours." you bit your lips trying to resist from moaning any louder. "angry then smashed his lips again. It was a long make out. Both of you pull away. You lip full of his saliva now. He licked you lips," clean" up the mess he made. " Well we can continue at your house. " smiley said stopping the car. You guys arrived at your house.

You get down of the car and went to the elevator. Both of the male followed you behind. You then tap the floor that lead you to your apartment. You felt the twins were staring at you the whole time as the elevator went up. " Ding!" the elevator stop. You and the twins went out the elevator and walk to your house. You arrived and take out your key and opened it. " It's seem that hina hasn't home yet. " you said. " Come on in. " you invited the twins go inside. " Sorry for disturbing. " both of them said, closing the door and take off their shoes. You were just about to go in your room but then smiley pinned you on the wall with his knees between your thigh, one hand pin one of your hand and the other on your waist and angry pinned your other hand and hold you waist. " Ah!" you shocked. " Princess, you neck need more mark, to mark you are ours." Both of your ear licked by them. They bit it and teasing you with it. Of course you trying not to moan but can't. " It feels so good huh?" smiley whispered to you ear making you had shiver down your spine. " Come on baby. Tell us. Is it feel good?" angry said. " I-it is. "" Goodgirl. " you then felt smiley hot breath on your neck. He suddenly bit it." Ah!" you jumped a little. "There you go. Now you are our princess." suddenly you felt someone licked your thigh. It was angry. His eyes still full of lust. " Ahh i can't get enough of you." He started sucking your thigh. Both of them licking and sucking every sensitive part of yours. "Ah taste so good~"smiley said then smashed his lips with yours. It was a rough but hot make out. You could tel that smiley is ready to devour you any minute. Smiley pull away then you look at angry who were look at you smirking. He then bit your thigh, leaving mark on your thigh. " Now. I want you to moan my name too princess. " smiley continue licking and sucking every inch of you. " N-nahoya kun!"" Now thats my goodgirl." Both of them stopped and making you free. Smiley lift you bride style to your room. He put you on the bed. " Ah your skin now full of hickeys and mark." angry said. " It's because of you guys!" you pouted. The twins laugh. " Well, since hina chan is not here yet, can i sleep in your bed for a while?"" Sure. I'll go take a shower first. "" Again?" angry said. " Well who's fault leaving my body full of saliva?" you look at them. " Ah. Sorry. " angry said.  You chuckled and went to your bathroom. You strip in front of the mirror. You look at your neck that is full of hickeys with a bite mark on your shoulder, and your thigh looking the same. You sighed thinking what if hina saw it. "You're 23 already Y/N. Something like this is normal right?"you thought. " I guess i need to think some excuses for hina. " you said before hop in the bathtub. You tied up your hair in a messy bun then you get in your bathtub. " Ahh. " you relaxed.

author chan: AHHHHHH soooooooo should i make a smut scene or what? i wanna know from you guys. Im not forcing tho hehhehe sooooo please let me know.