love or host|6

Jane's pov

I loaded up the sever and onto the selections.
I read them all aloud. Liking one more than others.

"Mans a cat now."
The server loaded up and I sat in an empty vc which quickly filled.
"J. Where are you?" Ranboo asked.
"Sawb where else would I be?"
"Makes sense. Wait there I'll be there with you. What are you?"
"Feline."
"Awww. Adorable. I love cats."
"I know."
"

Quit flirting on my server will you?" Tommy screemed.
"Fuck off Tom. Suck your mum. Boo, wanna watch the last episode of it crowd tonight?"
"Wait Are we on the finale?"
"Yep. We can watch something else after. I need to introduce you to the beutiful relm of British comedy."

Another ding signafide the apical of someone else.
"Tom, Ranboo who's this?"
"Hiii. I'm Jane. Me and Tommy are best mates."
"Noce to meet you I'm Wilbur."
"Nice to meet you two. Chat says you a phantom."
"Yop. And you are a feline?"
"Yes. Meow."

*------*

Twitter dms
The Austin show

Hey Jane I was wondering if you wanted to do a love or host.

Omg yesss!
No nonces tho.
Unless they're milfs or dilfs

I'll make it platonic
Then thell be 0 nonces

Sounds like a plan

*-----*

Twitter

Austin| theaustinshow
Janehway Lives or host coming soon

*-----*

One week later

The live or host consisted of a star spangled cast.
Connie, snifferish, Emma langavin, minx, niki nihachu, ninzkabinz, moonzycat, heyimmalyah, lilchup tommy (to check on her), and Ranboo. This was going to be mental.

"So Jane introduce yourself."
"I'm Jane. I'm from Nottingham and I do twitch and put up with dickheads like Mr Tommy here. I'm 16, ALMOST 17! And I make music sometimes as well as intensive history reports quite often. Austin says its gotta be purely platonic but I'm wiling for more"
"No. No. Nooooo. Okay, now you can introduce yourself and you'll have to illuminate someone by the end. luvconnies."
"Hey J. I'm already your freind soo that's a start. I obviously stream on Twitch. Ummm. I love frogs."
"Snifferish..."
"I'm snif. I stream on Twitch.  I complained a lot and yeah. I can help you out and give you and your minecraft house a makeover."
"Ranboo..."
"Heyyy. Um suprisee! I'm ranboo I stream on Twitch and kill god with cake. I am the beloved but so are you. Matching pairs you know."

*--------*

"so its between ranboo and lilchup. JAne can you please tetxt me who you want to win."
"okay."

I typed it in. Fuck, im really doing this. why is this so streassfull for me?

"so the winner of loveor host ft. janehway is... Ranboo! Im sorry, lilchup better luck next time."

"sorry."

"And it was... the right choice she chose host. Just say your byes."

"Im lil chup on twitch and twitter. Thank you for having me on."

"So here I the deal or no deal-"
"Oh my god I love that show. Noel Edmands is just iconic." This made ranboo laugh and Jane smile wide.
"Okayy. Ranboo choose.... love." You could see even through the mask his blush. "Congratulations!"

He ended the show quite you just stared in awe. He chose love. Why?

*------*

One month later

I sat in the car singing with my dad as we made our way the farm we were filming a vlog at. We pulled in and waited for Tommy, Jack and Tubbo.

They all came soon and my dad pays for us all before leaving for work.

🔴 janehway posted a video
I took tubbo to a farm

The four of them all walked in a line in silence. Before Jane whipped the camra to her face and shouts. "Today we're at a farm," Before calming her voice down, "also known as Tommy's true home.
They all laughed excluding Tommy who pouted in protest.
"Jusy picture him rolling in the mud like a pig then grazing a field like a cow or a sheep. Then just jumping like a lil goat. He'd fit right in."
"I would not."
"Sure cocker."
*video cuts to them on a kiddie playground*
Jane was sat in a twister roundabout with tubbo spinning it perfectly.
"Guys we should stop on a kiddie playground."
"We aren't. We're in big kids one but if you want us to be kids..." they stopped walking and it rocked ,making you wonder how they didn't tople off, before jumping off and running to a small pirates slide. they jumped up the stairs as they began simultaneously saying, "we'll show you kids." They squized through the tunnel before struggling out and spinning the wheel.
"Begin the montage."
They go down the slide. Then on a rocker. Then on a baby roundabout. Back on a  rocker. Before hopping in baby swings. *music fades and cool effects stop* "Tommmmmmm. Can you push us please?" He stopped over and so did Jack but placed the camra on the fence post they both pushed them as if they were toddlers. Tubbo and Jane struggled out before running out the fence and making their way to watch cows.

"That cow is ranboo."
"Oh and that one too."
"Dont forget THAT ranboo."

"Or this one?!" a voice sounded.

"Thomas, theres no more ranboo cowe-" I turned around and there he was. I ran up to him and threw my arms around him and he did the same. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Suprising you."

"No as in, in england."

"Do you not remember."
"Oh fuck. shit. Thsts been a month."

"Yeah. Are you alright?"

"I just still cant beleive its an actual factual *radacted name*"

"In the flesh." SHe went in for a second hug.

"I cant be arsed with the rests of this vlog. like and subscribe."

*end of video*

*------*

They all sat in the cafe, the boys had cans of pop whereas Jane had some tea. "Wait so you were just sat in the car with them and've been sat in here. WHy not justs ay?"

"Ia that as fun?"

"No bu is that as boring adn work."

"Dont worry abut me." I grabbed his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"I wouldnt if i could."
They blocked out the other three. In their minds they were just watching each other. We are really her in real life.

"Get a room!"
They jumped back away from each other. 

We arent together. They dont like me back. They cant.