intence conversation|9

Tw: homophobia, verbal fight, mentioned abuse

They all sat over the table eating breakfast. Ranboo sat next to Jane.
"Hey. Fo you want to maybe go on a date today?"
"Wait qhat?"
"Its fine if you don't want to-"
"Are you being fucking serious?"
"Yes..."
"Of course," she three her arms around him making the rest of the group stare.
"What are you two doing?" Tubbo teased.
"Nothingg," the embarrassed pair said in unison.

*------*

Instagram

Janehway guess what

Janehway guess what...
Comments:
Tubbolive ;)
Ranboomc hi
Janehway hi
Lougrey pretty

*----*

They all were in brighton with the rest of the smp when Jane's phone rang

Incoming call from Mother...

"I need to take this." She jogged a bit away from the group before answering.

"We're are you Jane?"
"I'm away with my mates."
"Well I never gave you permission to do so."
"Well dad did so tough."
"Do not talk to me like this young lady."
"Don't talk to me that way either."
"Well I'm your mother. Get home as fast as possible. And I don't like your freinds you should be freinds with people like Izabelle."
"No mum because girls like her hate me."
"Yes because you have this stupid fantasy of gaming videos and stupid music as a career."
"Well at least I have a passion."
"Youvonly see me once every couple of weeks why do you 2aste it."
"Because I would rather have none but you'd go haywire on dad if I did. you only care about me to show of."
"No I do not. Me and Izzabelld had a conversation and I wanted to talk to you about my concerns of you so called 'bisexuality'. Its not right but how is this the first I hear of it."
"It isn't you had the same reaction when I brought home a girlfriend don't think this is some big revelation. Also Izzabella Thornway cares more about me than you and its only to kiss your arse."

Little did she knew ranboo could hear it all. He just got everyone drinks when he beard the intense conversation

"Well can you blame me for wanting to protect my only child."
"I dont care. Its not protection more control or do you want No visits. The courts can't say anything because I'm old enough to decide where I live."
"Ok. I'll try to be better how about next weekend we do something fun that you want."
Jane had now calmed but anger still burned within. Maybe she was genuinely trying to change, "okay but I won't make it massively torchurus for you."
"Okay I'll leave you to be with your freinds but don't stay long you have school on Tuesday.
"I know bye."
She turned and hung up staring at her phone for a few seconds deliberating whether she was genuine or just trying to have her as a little puppet again.

She looked up to see ranboo stood with two tavel cups. "How much did you hear?"
"I think most of it."
"Well it was my mum. I hate her guts. I don't want to dump it all on you."
"I dont mind. Please it'll help."
She had a sad smile on her face as she sat on a bench overlooking the beach angling there bodies so they could look at each other.

"Well my mum is an arsehole. She was always horrible to my dad. She'd stop him playing music and doing the stuff she loved. Vut he thankfully divorced her. Then she'd force me to be sensible and proper like a 'real girl' and not a tomboy like I was. She would get mad when I wouldn't get on with people she wanted me to be freinds with. She just wanted to show me off. As I got older she'd set me up with boys she wanted me to be with. The maddest she ever got was when she found out o had a girlfreind. She hit me and called me shitty names. I eventually broke up with her. She then basicly sent her freinds daughter, Izzabelle, to watch me and keep me in check. I stopped going as much. She would call me a slut for streaming on Twitch as she only thought of it as cam girls. She just called mad I'm not with her on her day and acted surprised about my sexuality. I threatened stopping living there altogether so she says she'll change. A part of me really wants to belive me but I think it's just another plot. Sorry for dumping on you."
"Its fine. I tell you everything about me. Well I'd say give her one chance but show your control. Your so strong show her your in charge."
"You are such a contradiction. You are the most optimistic person I know and a missirable Sod."
"My pleasure." She giggled and placed her head on his shoulder and drank her tea.

Wilbur watched the two sitting in peace. "Aw they're adorable."
"Don't," Tom stropped.
"Awww is lil Tom jelous? Does baby Tommy want ranboo all to yourself?"
"Shut the fuck up Wil."
"Aw is Tommy missing his toys? Or is THE Tommyinnit sad he can't fulfil his claim of women."
"I'll fuck you up."
"Ha try me."
"They're going on a date later," tobbo almost purred out to change the topic.
"You really can tell why everyone ships them," nikki smiled.
Wilbur made his way to them.

"Hey. Do you guys want to come to the arcade with us?"
"Definitely. boo?"
"Sure."
"Fabulous. Also everyone saw you twi so... prepare for teasing."