typical tubbo|14

Jane's Pov

The weeks roled fast and soon came my last day before summer. It consisted of music first, then a free, before drama and history. I was currently in my free period in the common room and on call with ranboo.

"What is that noise?"
"What noise?"
"The wuring noise. Are you in a car?"
"No?"
"Where are you going?"
"Shops."
"Alright," she strugged of the fact that she could see a motoway sign in the background, "Anyway were coming down on monday and I can't wait."
"Neither can I."
The bell then rang signalling that I now had a lesson.
"I've got to go now have fun at... let me guess... Asda."
"No. Guess again?"
"Sainsbury's"
"No. Tesco."
"You really are a basic bitch. They're kinda naf."
"Tubbo has become angered now. I would hang up before he attacks via screen."
"Note taken. Bye. mauh." She blew a kiss throughthe screen as she hung up and entered the history block.

A couple of hours -more like an hour and a half- had gone by and now the bell was ringing through the large hall.
"Have a great summer and don't get to drunk and/or do anything stupid." The whole class grabed their bags and began weaving their way through the heards of year 7s running to get their lunch and towards the reception to leave. I however was going the other wa to pick up some things from the music room. I squeexed through the ravinous heards of kids to get my giutar. Once I got it the hallways had cleared and I could quickly get to reception to sign out and leave. As I left the final door, my eyes were drawn to a herd of secondry schoolers clumped around the front gates. Now I was jogging to investgigate only to find the centre of the fuss.
For Fucks sake.

Ranboo's Pov

We got to Jane's school finally to suprise her. Now we were sat on a bench waiting for her to come. We were in mid-conversation when a distant scream called out "Tubbo?!" 
Then a group of the school kidd ran as close to us as possible before being restrained by the gates we moved down a little. "Hi Tubbo. Can I havea photo with you?"
"Do you all want one big photo?"
The chorus replied witha loud "Yes"
He clicked the photo as I saw Jane making her way to us.
"Typical that you two'd be maiking a scene"
"What we came to suprise you?"
"And now you've got ten ton of kids round you"

Suddenly a loud cough rang through and a spiny woman came through. I tapped both of the boys' shoulders and plainly said "run" before they followed suit. We jogged into Ranboo's car.

"Wow what a suprise."

instagram

janehway tubbo just caused a riot at my schhol but now I have cake :]

comments:
tubbolive tbh i didnt mean to cause a riot
- janehway tbh i didnt know you were coming

tommyinnit typical tubbo move

ranboomc good cake :]
-janehway good cake :]
--tubbolive good cake :]
---tommyinnit no cake for Tom :[