ill be the girl|7

They sat in Jack's car.
"So your at tubbos."
"Yep. Tommy's coming round later in the week."
"Wait, what?"

"I was about to ask if you wanted to come down too. Lani will obviously be there to so you wont just be with us guys."

"Fuck yeah. I'm asking my dad now." 

*------*

Messages

father

hey can i stay at tubbos over the weekend

sure if you want

*-----*

"I can."

"Great."

"Now jack I'm in charge of music," she said leaning over and connecting her phone to the speaker and playing ill be the girl by tiffany.

"oh not  more tiffany."

"Shut the fuck up Thomas. You won't even look at those other girls

When you know how good my lovin' feels

Cause I'll be the girl

That you want me to be
I'll be the girl
That you know I can be
Ah ah ah ah ah ah"

Her singing encapsulated Ranboo. She sounded beautiful. HE could get used to this. 

Jane's subtle hints where made clear when hearts never lie began to play and she tried as she could to stop before Ranboo began singing the chorus. Why not just go with the flow?

"Get a fucking room!"

"Shut up Jack Manifold."

She then just clicked on radio romance and smiled wide at ranboo placing her head on his shoulder. 

instagram

janehway hearts never lie they just feel the love

comments:

ranboomc try so hard to deny theres no reason to act like we dont care

           tubbolive GeT a RoOm

badlinu *tiffany*

user1 wtf is happening

user2 janboo?

       janehway why does it sound like a robot line?

*-----*

a couple of days later

Tommy and Jane were walking to the train station.

"So you and Ranboo?"
"I think i like him but he doesn't-"

"-do not finish that sentence. He does. Trust me. As utterly grim as this is to me that you are pratically in love with one of my best freinds, you'd be great together and it'd make you both happy so how can i resist."

"Thanks Tom."

"Anyways our trains here now."

The two hopped on the train and Jane turns on spotify and begins to people watch. 

A old woman alone a large smile across her face. She hugged her bag close and knits a tiny cardi. A rusting ring sat on her finger as well as a similar thicker banded one. She's going to see her grandchild or great-grandchild. She is lonley after her partner died but copes now. Obviously she can do activities and hobbies. maybe she was mugged or robbed at sometime in her life so she is protective of her belongings.

Someone sat listening to Elton John loudly and typing away on their laptop. They wore a blouse with small pastel birds and tight jeans. she looked rather uneasy  even though the carrage was rather dead. Obvously she was here on buisness. She's had terrible experience on trains maybe an assult , watched a suicide or had a freind so suicide on a train track.She was busy strong buisness woman with a little support bubble so feels she cant stop. 

A couple sat holding each other close. One had tear streaks on their cheeks the other had pooling eyes and looked empathetically at the other. They wore dark clothes but it obviously wasn't a style choice. The one holding the other was tall and brawny, his hair was perfectly done whereas the other was blonde and green eyed. She was skinny and reasonably short. She was incredibally pretty. They were obviously going to the blondes families funeral. Usually she is spewing with pep and thoughts jumping everywhere. The brawny obviously hides behind a macho facade but is soft. You can plainly see their love for one and other and how they mach perfect as each others rock and anchor.

She was taken out of her dazing when a beaming tween came over with a dream hoodie and phone.

"Hey, are you Tommyinnit and janehway?"

"Yeah. Youre obviously a dream fan."

"Oh yeah. Can I have a photo?"
"Of course."

They smiled wide while the took the photo. "Are you going to see Tubbo and Ranboo or Wilbur and Niki?"

"Both."

"Wow. I'll leave you two to it. Have a great day!" 

"You two."

They jogged away a smile like butter on their face. She turned her music back on and resumed people watching. 

She was drawn to an old couple. Maybe in their mid-eighties. They sat next to each other, happy and content. They read the mirror and spoke. The old man ripped out the games pages and used a fountain pen to fill in the puzzles. They wore gold wedding rings; 4 each. One moon ring that was rather rusty and slotted into each other, one star that was skinnier than the rest of the men's and had small jewels on 3 stars. The couple also wore planets on that had thick bands. The final non-rusty one was yet another planet one but this had a jem on uranus. The couple obviously had a sense of humour and loved planets. Maybe he was an astronaut. The oldest ring was obviously some sort of promise ring from being teenagers, Then an engagment ring, wedding ring and a vowel renewal one. They had been together for such a long time. They were obviously socalists and labour supporters from the paper they read. Maybe me and Ranboo could be like them and grew old together. Get it together, Jane. You cant obsess over some guy. Why does her mind keep drawing her to him?