sherbet straws |8

Ranboo and Tubbo showed up at the train station to only find Tommy but no Jane. 

"Where's Jane?"

"She went to get some drinks and snacks."

"Of course."

Then she emerged but submerged in sweets. "Hi. I got everyone a drink and some crisps but on my way out I found a tuck shop and got everyone sweets but got carried away." She placed it all on a bench then got her backpack placing the sweets in and calling each out. "Giant Strawberries, ranbow straws, ranbow laces, tiger tounges, gummy bears,cheery cola bottles, freddos, flying saucers, popping candy and a shit ton of sherbet straws. Tubbo you have sprite, Tom you have coke, Ranboo you have coffee and I have tea." She passed each their drink, and zipped a bag before throwing it over their shoulder. 

"Why?" Ranboo asked causing her to hold his arm and walked with him. 

"Because why not."

They walked together joking and flirting. They made their way to Tubbo's house to stream and leave all our bags. 

"Ok so were going to stream, do you want to join us?"

"No but Ill sit in the back."

"Great."

*-----*

"Thank you dreamwasnottaken for £10: Who is that sat in the back?"

"Oh it's Jane."
"Yep she's sat on the sofa downing sherbet straws like a fucking maniac."

"I heard that Thomas. I'm coming to beat your arse."

"Oh no, no,NO." She jumped up and so dis Tom running screaming. She finally caught him and gave him a massive slap that echoed through the room. "OWHHHHHH" He came for her so she ran only to be stopped by Ranboo who roped his arms around her, in hopes of Tommy stoping.

"I didn't mean to slap him that hard. You've got to beleive me."

"I do," He placed his hands on her shoulders before leaning slightly down and wispering in her ear, "It was halarious, I'd say to do it again but Tom will murder you with the scissors you were using. Plus it was fucking hot." She smiled and blushed at the closeness, definatly not that he called her hot

"Ranboo just swore!"
"What really?"

"Mhm. Anyways I'm going to see if Mrs Smith needs help with dinner and hopfull she wont attempt to murder me."

Chat:

user1 they both blushed

user2 what the fuck is hapining rn

user3 janboo>

user4 adorable

*-----*

They were now all sa in th living room watching say anything (a request of Ranboo and Lani's). 

Tubbo sat on one end and Lani at the other, Jane was centrtal with Ranbo and Tommy either side of her. She and Ranboo had theirheads restedon each other. Jane was now asleep. 

"Are you two together?"
"NO."

"Okay. I dont beleive it but Sure.
He hang his head to watch the girl That he both knew nothing and everything about. She looked tiny compares to him but was rather tall at 5"7. He knew of her love for music ye4 only heard snippets. He was however subject to a long rant about her love for the musical six but how she hates the many historical inaccuracies. He knew she hates her mum and now only goes once a week making him ask why not sooner. He knew ofc her many celebrity crushes but little else. She only wanted them to talk about him.

He lived everything from her midlands accent to her slightly dirty fingernails. In his eyes she was an angel.
That's when Tommy leaned over and stopped his thoughts. "She feels the same mate. Trust me."
"I just don't know how."
"The fair will be up when we go into Brighton tommorow. Take her on a lil date."
"That's brilliant. Thanks Tom."
"Its great bigR. But if you hurt her even in the slightest, it's to the guillotine for you."
"Got it."