majic happens|12

1 week later

Messages
🖤Ranboob🤍

Hey
Hey
My dads out of town for two days tommorow. wanna come up?

Yeah sure
I'm getting train tickets to Nottingham now

Yeahhh

*-----‐---*

She turned on some music and began cleaning the house before going out to school.

She only had to go in 3 times this week as it was the last week before summer. 
Her dad was going into Leicester to watch the tigers and hang out with his mates. He had said he fanied drinks at the rugby and may go to the pub after so driving the motoway even for half an hour wasn't a good idea.

I ran out to the shops to get something nice for our dinner tommorow.

*-------*

Messages
🖤Ranboob🤍

Watn to do a cooking stream together

Yeah
What are we making

Suprisee

I'm honestly scared

*------*

She picked up stuff for a bolanase and some lil picky bits for later not forgetting her weekly dosage of lemon sherbets.

She decided to stop around Freddies to piss him off while he was streaming.

She knocked on the door and motherlinu let me in pointing to his room. I kicked open the door making him jump. "AYUP MATE."
"What are you doing?"
"What are YOU doing?"
"Streaming."
"I figured. I ment what you be streaming?"
"Oh chats most embarrassing moments."
"Oooh fun."
"What's got you all happy clappy?"
"

Something chat can't know. Im working on a surprise for them."
"Write it on this paper."
"Alright"
Ranboo's coming tommorow. Imma ask him to be my boyfriend

"What? Really?"
"Yeah."
"You streaming it?"
"Well I'll stream at some point. But no not the second."
"Aw little sister."
"I'll rip your head off."
"Aww."
"I'm leaving you won't be able to get my clout."
"Oh nooo you won't be able to annoy me."
"I hear your pleads. I think them pleads. And I accept." She threw her arms around him and smirked.

*-------*

The next morning

"You know the rules janey."
"Yep. No parties. No burning the house down. No illegal activities. But I can invite my mates over. Yeah yeah."
"Great now bye."
He hugged me quick leaving a peck on the top of my head before leaving out the door.
I set up all the ingredients for the cooking stream in the kitchen before chucking on a coat and going to the train station to meet Ranboo. I played some music and danced as I walked to the station.

I timex it perfectly as I got to the 0latfoem the train pulled in. A flood of people climbed out but above them I could see ranboo. I smiled wide waiting for him to loose the mob so I could great him. As soon as he was close, I threw my arms around him. " Hey."
"Hi."
I kissed him softly before dragging him down the tunnel so we could leave to my house.
"Someone's eager."
"Well if we get out of here fast we can do anything."
"Great then show me this home of yours."
We just spoke about nothing as we walked to my house.
"And here it is. My humblist of abodes."
"Its sick."
"I know the place I make the majic happen. Settle in."

*------*

Ithad been a couple of hours of them sat on the sofa watching ghosts before they made their way to the kitchen to start stream.
"So what exactly are we making?"
"Are you dence or something?"
"What?"
"Its in the title wankstain."
"Oh. And I told you not to call me wankstain."
"Or what wankstain?"
"Or this." He picked her up and folded her on his shoulder. Little did he know Jane had clicked the face cam just moments before.
"Nooooo"
'Apoligise."
"No."
He leaned forwards to watch her. "How can I say no?"
"Now put me down."
He placed her on the floor before realising the monitor. "Did you know?"
"Yess."
Ranboos face went red luckily the discise covered it.
"Well let's get to it ranboo your on the onions I shall do the meatballs."
They began cooking and entertaining chat.

While the spaghetti was boiling they sat with chat just answering questions "are you two on a date? Ummm. Shouldn't have chosen that on-"
"Maybe. Maybe not." Jane went postbox red and stared at Ranboo. She mouthed 'as intened' to him making him chuckle.

"Well we should go eat food. Have a great night chat. We're raiding jonah. BYEEEEEEE."
I served it up and sat at the table with him. "Soooo I have to ask you something. Something you're to pussy to say. Louis... Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes. A million times yes."
"Now that's over with. Dig in."
Her phone buzzed.

*--------*

Discord
Jonahwill

Thanks for raid
Hope your date is good

Yes

*------*

"Who is it?"
"Jonah. He's asking how we're going? Wanna say hi?"
"Definitely."
"It'd be great to meet one of the only two of my mates you haven't yet before my big party."
"Definitely and also jonah seems cool."

*-------*

Hey ranboo wants yo say hi

Oh no
Don't say he'll try to murder me like tubbo

I promise

Okay then sure.

R-hello jonah will

Hello ranboolive

R-Your cool bye

What?
Jane help

Hahaha

Don't mock me
JANE
JANE
:(