trending|10

Ranboo, Jane and Wilbur stood around a claw machine. Jane was struggling and wasting money. "Hey let me have a go."
"Aw but I need this for my self confidence."He struggled to duck under her arms and began his claw. First try he got the exact one she wanted. "H-how?"
"A majicition never tells his secrets."
"Fo me now. Do me," Wilbur bounced like a toddler making the trio laugh.
Ranboo got him a dog Teddy to match mine first try. "Ok get one for yourself and we can all match."
"Isn't that just wasting your money?"
"I dont care if you two are having fun. And it means I can leave Phil with Tommy and Tubbo so it's a winwin."

"Wd should name our dogs something cool."
"How about Athos, Porthos and Aramis? The three musketeers."
"Omg yes."
"Noow I best leave you two to this date of yours. Be safe kids."
"Bye will."
They waved him away and walked hand in hand down the pair stopping at a cutout they found and taking photos.
They then jogged up the beach and to the fun fair on the prominade.

"Should I keep my mask on? Yknow just in case."
"No."
"But what if-?"
"That doesn't matter. What I was saying  was that if you have a mask on I can't do this." She kissed his cheek and the pair blushes before she tuged his arm down holding his arm and hand.
"What first then?"
"Carosel."
"Of course that's what you'd want."
"Hey and your not aloud on my horse."
"Ok then I get Red."
"You want me to go for green don't you?"
"Yes~"
"Just for that I'm on blur."
"Because you love my ass."
"I hate how american you are. Your on your last straw Grey."
"What happens if I'm more American?"
"I leave forever. I'll start dating someone else and you'll never see me again."
"Oh no," he said sarcastically earning a slapon the arm, "Ok. But please~"
"Sure and only cus you'll bug me all night." They hopped on the horses and went around before jumping of and onto the flying swings.

"Woah these are hight than I thought."
"Big man got fear of heights?"
"No falling. Like most beople of over ,say, 6"2 I know how much it hurts falling from this hight anything more just puts me on edge."
"Well..." She paused, crouched and looked up at him before singing and twirling him around "if you fall I will catch you"
"Okay then."
They went on and Ranboos nerves were evident resulting in yet another cheek kiss.

"Shall we end our date in the cheesiest most Y/N way? Louis 'Ranboo' Grey will you do me the honour of joining me on the faris wheel."
"Of course." They joined the short cue holding hands.
"You know what I just realised if we got married I'd be Jane Grey."
"Woah already thinking of marriage are we? And which one of us is supposedly the simp? Also what do you mean?"
"1.I wasn't thinking of it just a possibility. 2.Still you. 3. Lady Jane Grey, 9 day queen."
"Eh?"
"Oh I forgot you were American. She was technically the first Queen of England. 5 days blissful rule. 4 days of anarchy and stress. She was beheaded by a mob of protesters and her cousin Mary the first and the line to the throne was returned to the proper line."
"What do you mean technically?"
"Most people don't consider her it. They say its Mary although no."
He chuckled slightly making Jane's eyebrows furrow.
The attendant gave them the show for them to jump I'm the cart wich they did. A comfortable silence fell most the way up. "Woah," Ranboo astounded at the veiw of the city one side and the way the moon and stars reflected on the water.
"Its wonderful innit."
"Definitely." Jane placed her head on his shoulder to wich he followed like wise.
"Do you want to meet this more of a wattpad moment?"
"How?"
"By this..." She held his head and leaned in. Kissing him softly and long.
"Wow."

Twitter

Richard|lilrichardguy

Just saw Janehway at a theme park. Maybe on a date

|
|
User|user1
Omg what the fuck

|
|
User|user2
Let's not assume anything and leave her personal life... personal

|
|
User|user3
Is it ranboo?
|
Richard|lilrichardguy
They were tall

|
|
Tom|Tommyinnit
What the fuck mate. Sod off.
|
User| user4
Vouch
|
User| User5
Does this confirm it?

Wilbur| Wilbursoot
Yes Streamers and youtubers have personal lives. can we keep personal lives PESONAL? Especially with minors.

|
|
Jane|janehway
WILLLLL.... WHY AM I TRENDING? helppppppp

|
|
Tom|Tommyinnit
Agreed
|
Jonah|jonahwill
Agreed too
|
Jane|janehway
Thank you jonah. I will bring you some chocolate when I return tommorow
|
Jonah|jonahwill
What is this?
|
Jane| janehway
Just take the shit mate

|
|
Ranboo|Ranboosaysstuff
You are correct Wilbur Soot