Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~

Story-time

~~~~~~~~~

"Your a princess, you know." Kate said, looking down at Eri.

I smiled and nodded at Eri's newly excited face.

"I'll tell you the story." Kate went on.

~~~~~~~~~

(Kate's POV)

"It first started when a woman with red hair came to your mother in a dream. She was the queen. Let me first give you some information though. Your mother had lived two lives. She has full memory of both. And in both lives had parents who passed away." I looked at Ana to see if I should continue.

She nodded, so I went on. "Your father was going to be in trouble, so we had to take a trip to a special place to get help. This place was called Avalon. Your mother learned that night that she had a power that wasn't awakened yet. She got these powers from her mother."

"Her mother was a wife to the elf king of Avalon. That was a very long time ago, when wolves still lived with elves. She was half wolf and half elf. So your mother is part elf too. Which means you have magic of the elves as well." I tapped my finger on her nose as she stared at me in wide-eyed wonder.

She was an innocent child, that I wondered if I should go on about all the evil men. But I decided not to.

"Is there any more?" Eri asked me.

I looked at Ana, who looked as if she was deep in thought. I didn't want to open old wounds, so I said, "When you're older, ask me that again."

She nodded, looking a little sad and confused.

There was a lot of pain in this family. I didn't want her to be a part of it when she was so young. And I'm sure Ana didn't want her to be a part of it either. It was no blessing to see your friends killed or in pain.

"Ana." Aiden whispered, pointing.

We all looked in the direction. A stone stairwell with an iron door at the top was just ahead of us.

"We're almost there." Ana said.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Aiden's POV)

We walked fast, wanting to reach the door and get off another pack's property as soon as possible.

Who knows what they would do if they found out we were in trouble, tired, and unarmed?

Well, we always have claws and teeth, but this guy we were going to had human weapons. Swords and guns. 

It was going to be crazy if we didn't hurry. But thankfully we did. 

We snuck outside, before getting killed, but were caught on our way off the territory.

"Where do you think you guys are going?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

End Chapter 5

Sorry guys.... for the late update AND the super short chapter... I'll try to upload sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!