Chapter 11

A/N- Yay! Part 2! Sorry for the long wait. :(

I hope you enjoy! (Pix to the right------>>>>>)

Press "play" for the soundtrack if it didn't start by itself. 

~~~~~~~~~

Entering the Forest/ Welcome to Avalon

~~~~~~~~~

After everyone did a head count, I swirled around, and with claws out, broke the mirror.

Before it shattered, the cave had begun to move; the island sink.

"Let's get some rest. We still have a long journey ahead of us." I said, before curling up with my family.

~~~~~~~~~

I could feel power humming through my body. My return to the land of Avalon had also combined the land's power with my own.

My eyes snapped open in surprise; something was wrong.

Looking around, I noticed that nothing was really wrong per say, just weirdly off.

Something underneath me moved. I got up and changed into human at an inhuman speed. Grabbing a robe, (from Nick's old house that I stole) I put it on and looked around.

It was the faces of the trees. The trees themselves were moving.

"What the hell?" Chase said, startled, as a moving tree root woke him up.

"We are Tree-Spirits, you imbecile." One of the trees spoke. A face that was not on the tree before now appeared. It was more feminine compared to the older looking male faces around it.

"Oh. Um... Hi?" Chase mumbled.

No one else spoke. Everyone was in awe.

I stared at the millions of trees around us that were "awakening." I gasped.

The sun was rising. The light shining through the trees. Sharaku Forest looked amazing. Like the feeling you get when watching a movie and the main character has this moment where something not of their world is revealed to them.

The forest didn't look colored with just green anymore, but with reds and oranges. The tree trunks were brown and and the grass looked tall. Almost as if we were transported into a different place. (Which, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if we had been.)

"What... I mean, how...?" I asked, trailing off.