Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~

Anger took over me.

"What are you doing in Faery? Why are you attacking Avalon? Why are you attacking us? How are you attacking us? And you know what... Who are you?!?!?"

A voice that sounded soft and hurt spoke. "It...can't be...you...died."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timekeeper Diary

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ana's POV)

"Who... are you?" I asked, curiosity taking over.

A young man, maybe early twenties stepped out of the darkness.

"Adri? You're alive?" He said.

Only a few people called me Adri in my past life. Morgan and..... "Alex?" I peered in a little closer. The last time I saw him he was 11 and I was 7. I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot him after all this time. But then again...

He came up to me and kissed me.

...He was my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Octavia's POV)

I had been turning left at every corner. But that apparently wasn't working. Who had ever heard of that taking you back to the beginning of the maze?

I went back in and did right turns. But that brought me back to the beginning too. 

"UGH!" I shouted.

Aiden lifted an eyebrow, never seeing me like this before.

I grabbed Aiden's arm and closed my eyes. I wandered this time. No pattern. No only lefts. No only rights. Finally I bumped into a hedge.

Aiden gave me a look of concern, but didn't say anything.

I looked around. We were in a circular place with no arches and no sign of where we came in or how to get out.

Groaning. I put two fingers to my forehead in thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ana's POV)

"Why are you attacking Avalon?" I asked, not at all fazed by the kiss.