Defense of Lab - 069

Gun fire can be heard from the lab as squads of Mingbags flood the facility. Tripods that were brought are the siege types. They are armed with heavy cannons that are used against bunkers but here, they are meant to try and damage the lab by shooting at the ground. These types of tripods don't have the remover gun which is good for any player engaging them in close range.

Squad member 1: "Good lord! They don't stop coming, how long can we keep this up!"

Squad member 1 says that as he fires a grenade from his Smg. It explodes with it killing 3 Mingbags that unluckily bunched up. Squad member 3 is on a emplacement gun they made with crude parts. The gun being a AR2 they found and strapped a dark energy ammo container to it, effectively making it a machine gun. But every 1,000 rounds he fires, the gun jams and after 2,000, it has to cool down. Squad member 5 is using his Shotgun since he is closer to the breach than the others are. He is hiding behind a wooden dresser and lobbing grenades.

Squad member 4 is helping to supply the machine gun with ammunition while Squad member 6 is also doing the same but with members 3 and 5 who didn't have a machine gun. For now, this tactic they are using is very effective. The room they are defending is nice and big which is perfect for them since they have enough space to retreat. The machine gun is plopped on top of a railing which is aimed at the entrance while members 3 and 5 are behind cover gunning down any Mingbag that slips from the fire of the machine gun.

Squad member 2: "Guys! Guys!, I just made contact with HQ, they sent a rescue party to save us!"

Member 2 came out of a near by room yelling those words with a pistol in his hand and then he started joining fray.

Squad member 3: "When will they arrive?"

Squad member 2: "They will arrive in three hours sir!"

Squad member 3: "Alright, that is fine we just need to hold the line. If we falter then we retreat to the corridor leading to the second line of defenses!"

We will come back to them later for now. We will visit Sargent Czesław and his umm, 3 frenemies.