Horrid awakening

"Oh god no! Back up! Everyone - AHH!"

"EVERYONE RETREAT TO SECTO- *Explosion*"

"Please... M-mercy - AH!"

"Vase-Bravo this is clippper-clipper! We are in need of immediate evac at our... OH GOD OH GOD! NO! NO! NONONONONO-" *Bzzt*

.

Black Mesa, or what is currently left of it. It looks bombed out. The surface is covered in props and ragdolls.  The sky was covered in a thick smoke from the bombed out parts of the facility. The sun sets, giving the sky a rich orange color.

Combine helicopters and LFS aircraft buzz the air. Bombing any remaining infrastructure to dust. Sometimes getting shot down by Mingbag Tripods. HECU along with HC and Conscripts litter the facility. Along with their corpses. Mingbag Tripods are everywhere. 

Half of the Black Mesa staff were either killed, displaced, or deleted out of existence. Some guy in an H.E.V suit is resisting heavily against the Mingbags. A security officer is helping a few scientist escapes. And now a decision was handed down to abandon the facility and blow it up. 

This would be the 1st time they would try to blow up a server. Normally, they would simply crash the server by completely lagging it out. But to blow up a server would take several game efforts to completely eradicate it from the face of the game.

After several hours of fierce combat, at least half a thousand soldiers lay dead. Black Mesa was now in the hands of the Mingbags, and the Gmod soldiers could not destroy the server. But as the Mingbags approach the Anti-Mass Spectrometer, a group of soldiers in metal suits open a portal. A large figure is the first one to go through the portal. 

.

.

.

.

(Location: Gmod controlled Island | Azur Lane Universe)

(Time: Unknown) 

(POV - Hiryuu)

I was sleeping in the medical bed we were placed in. It has been... What? Two or maybe even a day. I don't know. All that I know is that my sister and I have been here for a while. Her legs were regenerated, which still amazes me. I'm just happy that we get to live another day. And the fact that my sister can walk.

???: "Hey... Wake! Wake up!" 

My eyes opens shoot open at the voice. I look and see my sister Souryuu. Even though my eyes are adjusting, I can make out the color of the outfit. 

Hiryuu: "S-Sist-"

She then covered my mouth with her hand. Putting her other hand's index finger on her lips.

Souryuu: "Quiet, the facility is on full alert. Apparently, some strange creature they call the mingbag has made it here." She said whispering. 

She removes her index finger from her lips, along with her hand.

Hiryuu: "What are Mingbags?" I ask, she closes her eyes and shakes her head side to side.

Souryuu: "I have no clue what they are. All I know is that they are a danger to these humans. From the looks of it, it sounds as if there is a battle going on."

Hiryuu: "Do you know who is winning?"

Souryuu frowned.

Souryuu: "Why don't I show you."