"I never really was on your side."

The day was hot, smoldering hot but the troops didn't care. Even though the HC's are wearing Hazmat suits, and the Admins their standard uniform that hasn't changed. They still refuse to take off their uniforms until they are reinforced. Gmod forces now completely own the island. But the Sakura Empire and Iron Blood aren't doing anything. They haven't blockaded the island with ships nor even Mass-Production ships so what is happening?

Well, we are about to find out. The time is 0100 hours or 1:00am for standard time. The date is currently unknown. Admin Collier and Czeslaw are currently changing their cloths in a base that was constructed in the forest during chapter 'Operation Colonization'. And they are already having problems. For starters, only a hand few of them are females, only two HC's are females but they are on guard duty so their out of the picture. And we could have Alecia do it but she is one of two people who know how to operate and use a radio in a different universe for some reason.

In the underground part of the base that is 1 foot or 0.3 meters thick with wood that they got from cutting down trees. Admin Collier and Czeslaw are, you can say suffering, because they are the ones who are going to the Sakura Empire and are going to have to wear female clothes.

Admin Collier: "No! I can't do this, I am not a girl sis!" Collier at this point is begging his older sister to show mercy. He does not want to dress like a girl. "Aww, cmon little bro, you have too!" Alecia replied. "Why can't you do it?!" Collier yelled in one last desperate attempt to not go but it fails. Alecia replies by saying "Because I know how to operate the radio and plus, I am needed here to organize the troops and any other troops that are coming here."

???: "Sir, there no point on arguing now, we lost, anyway those this look fine?"

The both of them turn around and see Czeslaw in a the clothes that were similar to what the Azur Lane operatives would wear when they would steal the black mental cube.

(Time skip brought to you by Collier and Czeslaw mentally suffering and getting into the Sakura Empire)   

Both spies are now in the Sakura Empire, thanks to research and observations, they were able to make repulse generators and attached them to the shoes they wore. They were small enough to be attached to the shoes so they can't make everyone around them feel sus about large pieces of metal on the bottom of their sandals. And yes they were using sandals, but anyway back to the story.

(Admin looks)

The non female duo walk throughout the Sakura Empire to find anything that they deemed vital but, there is almost nothing on the surface that is of interest

The non female duo walk throughout the Sakura Empire to find anything that they deemed vital but, there is almost nothing on the surface that is of interest. You know, besides the beauty of the island. But little do they know, two people are watching them from a distance wearing the same clothes as them but are females.

???: "Who are they, and why do they wearing the same things as us?"

???: "I don't know, they could be Eagle union spies but their bodies seem different to others." (Ahh, no shit)