Origins

(Location: Utapau)

(Time: Order 66 on Utapau | 2 Year before the outbreak of the Gmod-Mingbag War)

(Third Person - POV)

"Commander Cody, The time has come, Execute Order 66."

"Yes, My Lord."

"Blast him!"

The ATTE fires at Obi-Wan Kenobi. But, misses him and his companion entirely and hits the ground near the two. Thus the culture of the Stormtrooper was born but back to the story. Kenobi and his ride fall to the lakes below. They both hit the water but Kenobi can swim to safety. 

With the clones still searching for him due to Cody's orders. Meanwhile, a white Siren-looking portal opens up at the place where the famed General Grievous was killed. A Combine Soldier and a Hazmat Conscript step out of the portal.

They look around while tightly gripping their AR2s. Their eyes turn to the body of General Grievous and the Soulless One and then look at each other.

HC: "So, I guess the device worked? Never thought I'd step into the Star Wars universe."

CS (Combine Soldier): "I guess so. Now let's get to work before clones arrive." 

They both walk over to Grievous and grab his arms but that was when they started to hear a running sound. Both legs go of the robotic arms and un-holster their AR2s and point in the direction of the sound.

That was when Obi-Wan made his appearance and saw the two of them.

HC: "Holy."

Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Who are you two?!"

CS: "Hey, we're friendlies. Ignore us, we've just come for the General."

Kenobi looks down to see the HC still having a hold on the General's right hand.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Why have you come for Grievous?"

CS: "Thats classified, but we'll most likely meet again someday. And then you'll learn the truth."

Then the three of them could hear shouting in the distance. Clones are approaching, still looking for Kenobi.

HC: "Damn! I'll hold them off, radio in to HQ that we are in need of help!" He said rushing off to fight the 212th Clones. 

CS: "That idiot! Hey, listen don't worry about us. Use the Soulless One and get out of here."

Obi-Wan still didn't know who or what they are. But he knew that they were buying time for him to escape. So Kenobi continued running towards the Soulless One. And gets in the ship and starts just as blaster fire and gunfire start in the distance. 

Kenobi takes off and the Combine soldier presses a button on his radio helmet.

CS: "This is recon unit 4-5-39! We need reinforcements! 212th Clones have descended upon our position! My partner has engaged them to hold them off and Kenobi has made it off the platform! What are our orders! Over!"

First static, then a voice comes over the radio.

Radio: "Reinforcements Granted. ETA: 9 minutes. Orders are to hold your position and make sure the body is secured."

CS: "Alright. Going radio silent, over."

HC [R] (Radio): "HEY! I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!"

CS [R]: "Alright, I'm coming over there."

The CS starts running to where his partner ran off to. He'd almost died when a blue bolt whizzed by his head. Finally, he makes it to his partner who was taking cover behind a pillar. The Clone squad continues to push forward but gets pushed back again. The CS joins the fray and takes cover behind a wall. 

Pulse rounds trade with blaster bolts. Clones get mowed down quickly and even Medics aren't safe. Combine energy balls fly all over the place as either They bounce off a non-living surface or completely disintegrate Clones upon impact. 

HC: "Damn! There relentless!" 

CS: "Well, it not going to help them if they continue to just blindly charge at us."

Then a Thermal Detonator drops at the HC's feet.

HC: "Oh No!!!" He quickly picks up the Thermal Detonator and chucks it back and while in mid-air it explodes and kills two Clone troopers.

Then they get a radio call.

Radio: "The body has been recovered! Head back to the platform, we're blowing the entrance!"

In a panic, both of them start to move out of their position and started to throw grenades like crazy. Clones get blown into the air as the endless amount of grenades fall upon them. When the dust clears, the two are gone and are running to the platform.

CS [R]: "BLOW THE ENTRANCE!"

The entrance starts to blow up just as they make it back to the platform. The General body was gone and a white Siren-looking portal was there waiting for them. The two look at each other and nod and jump through.

-==========================================================================-

(Location: Black Mesa Research Facility | Dedicated RP Server)

(Time: 9:56 PM)

"His organs have been disintegrated, his eyes were blown away. We can just simply use nano-bots to bring him back but we haven't fully completed the project. The nano-bots could have a different effect and may not even revive him." Said an engineer next to the operating table admiring the body of the cyborg we all know and love called Grievous.

Grievous's chest was wide open with the sac the had contained his organs burnt to a krisp. So the decision was made to just simply use nano-bots to revive the General. 

Then a scientist entered the room while carrying a box with a Gravity Gun. He walks over to the table and presses a button which drops the box. 

Scientist: "You got the nano-bots?"

Scientist #2: "Yeah, I've got 'em"

Scientist: "Alright."

(Timeskip) 

An hour later, in a command post within Black Mesa, sits the well-known Commander Collier. Remember this was before he was promoted Admin as that happened a year after. Commander Collier was looking at a big blue screen until a beeping sound started to circle around the room.

Collier looks over to a panel and sees it blinking red. He walks over and presses a red square button next to the light. 

Commander Collier: "Collier speaking?"

Scientist: "Hello commander. The project has been complete. The operation was a success."

Commander Collier: "Alright. Thank you for telling me."

Scientist: "Commander, this could bring so much potential. We could go into other universes, Sir."

Commander Collier: "Sounds intreiging but what would be our justification. What would happen to the Gmod community and...

.

.

What would be the cost?"

( I hoped you guys enjoyed this special. A little insite on what Gmod was going to do with their new found technology and where this story was headed. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and see you all again soon. Have a good day.)