Chapter 1

It was the day after I graduated from soul academy. It was a warm sunny day and not a cloud in the sky. Today is the day I get to meet my squad. The squad that I am going to is the squad of my dreams.

I am going to be in squad 11. I have heard that the captain is very mean and ruthless. I hope he is not what the roomers say he is.

When I get to squad 11 barracks I am greeted by a young girl with pink hair.

????: "Hi there you must be the new recruit. I'm Yachiru Kusajishi." She said happily.
Rose: "Hi I'm Rose Bravensnow it's nice to meat you."
Yachiru: "Come on in side Kenny is waiting." I nod in response as she led me in to the training room.

When I entered, the room goes quiet. 'There are more male soul reapers then female ones.' I think to my self. I see a tall musclier man in the middle of the room.

????: "Well sense we are all here. I want to see the new recruits fighting abilities!" He shouted.

I notice he is wearing a captains jacket. Yachiru runs up to him and climes on to his back.

Yachiru: "Kenny." She says in a childish tone.
Kenny: "Hay, Yachiru who do you think should go first?" The captain said evilly with a evil grin.
Yachiru: "Hhm.....How a bout Rose and Ikkaku."

I go to where the caption is.

Kenny: "This is your opponent Ikkaku. I will determine if you will be able to stay in this squad or not."
Rose: "Yes sir." I said and bowed my head to him.

The other soul reapers made a circle around us so we could fight. I look at my opponent. He is a tall slender man. He is baled, it looks like he has red makeup in the corner of his eyes. We take our places and take out our zanpakutos. He holds his sheath in one hand and zanpakuto in the other.

Kenny:"You may begging!" Kenpachi yelled.

As he says that Ikkaku charges at me and swings his zanpakuto at me. I dogged it. Then I swing my zanpakuto at him and cut him on his right side. He keeps coming at me for a while. Finely he lands a hit on my side. It is deep. I kneeled and held my side.

Rose:"Ugh." I said in pain.
Ikkaku: "Is that all you got little girl!" He yelled as he smiled a little bit.

I look up with angry eyes staring right at him. I charge at him knowing that I could not beat him. He cut me across the face, and hit me knocking me down, and started kicking me.

Kenny: "That's enough."

Ikkaku backs away.

Kenny: "You are to weak! Your are nothing but a weakling! I am reassigning you to a different squad!" He yells at me.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.