Chapter 3

It was finally dark out. I put a few things that I would need in a bag. What I put in the bag is, first aid kit, some food, water, and a cloak. I left to go to the senkaimon and I concealed my spiritual pressure. When I reached the senkaimon I see there are 2 guards at the entrance.

'They look weaker then me.' I thought. I flash-stepped over to where the guards are and knocked them out. I opened the gate and went through it to the world of the living.

When I get there I wondered around for a while to figure out where I was. It soon would be morning.

Time skip 3 hours later
7:55 AM

I was still walking around. Trying to ask people what town I was in. But know one could see me because I don't have a Gigi on.

I walked around a little bit more before I bumped in to some one and fell to the ground.

Rose: "OW, that hurt."
??????: "Oh sorry, my bad." Someone said.
Rose: "Oh it's ok..... What you can see me?" I asked surprised.

He helped me up. He has spiky orange hair, brown eyes, and is very tall.

??????: "Yah. Why wouldn't I be able to see you?"
Rose: "Because mortals aren't supposed to be able to see me." I explained.
??????: "Your a soul reaper right?" He asked.
Rose: "Yah. How do you know that? Who are you? And what town am I in?" I questioned.
??????: "I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. I'm a substitute soul reaper, and you are in Karakura town." He explained.
Rose: "Ok thanks."
Ichigo: "Why? Did you come here on a mission or something else?" He asked.
Rose: "It's none of your business." I snapped at him.
Ichigo: "Alright well see ya around by." He said as he waved by to me.

Time Skip
4:30PM

I was walking to the park. That's when I felt a strong spiritual pressure. I flash-stepped to where it was coming from. It was in the middle of the park. When I got there I saw this gigantic hollow. It has 2 arms that where the size if a tree. It has a long tail with spikes on it. It is a dark purple black color, and it has a big whole where it's heart used to be. I did not wast any time, I unsheathed my zanpakuto.

Rose: "Freeze all to death, Fuyuki!" I yelled.

I charged towards the hollow and strike down.

Ichigo POV

I sensed a high spiritual pressure and new it was a hollow. But I also sensed a different one with it. I press my combat pass on my self. My soul reaper self pops out and I flash-step to where the 2 spiritual pressures are.

When I get there I see a gigantic hollow and the soul reaper that I saw this morning. She was fighting the hollow. She also had many bad injures.

Rose POV

I was completely exhausted from fighting the hollow. I had a lot of wounds. Some are miner some are major. The hollow swung it's arm down. I jumped in the air to dogged it. While in the air the hollow wiped its tail at me and hit me. I was sent flying , I crashed through some trees before I hit the ground.

Rose: "Ugh." I said in pain.

Then I fainted.

Ichigo POV

I saw the hollow going towards her. I ran up and sliced the hollow in half. It dispersed in a purple smoke. I ran up to the girl to see if I could help her. She was unconscious. So I brought her to Kisuke Urahara's shop.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.