Chapter 9

9:35 AM
Rose POV

Kisuke told me to meet him in the training room. When I got to the training room I see one person I don't know, one person I met. I think his name was Ichigo, and Kisuke is also here.

The person I don't know looks like a female. She has dark purple hair. Cat like eyes and face. Tall, and has big boobs.

Kisuke: "There she is. This is the person I been telling you about." He said in a happy mood.
Rose: "Hay Kisuke who are these people?" I asked.
Kisuke: "This is Yoruichi Shihoin." He said pointing to the girl to his left.
Kisuke: "And this is Ichigo Kurosaki." He said pointing to the boy to the right.
Rose: "Hay aren't you the kid that knocked me down the other day?" I said surprised.
Ichigo: "Yeah and what of it?" He asked in a bad mood.
Rose: "What of it is that you never apologized." I yelled as an angry vain popped on my head.
Ichigo: "I'm not going to apologize to a short little kid like you."
Rose: "What did you say?" I said as I grabbed and unsheathed my zanpakuto.
Ichigo: "What do you want to fight?" He said sarcastically.
Rose: "Yeah why not." I said in a ice cold voice.

Kisuke POV

'There arguing is very funny.' I thought to my self.

Yoruichi: "Hay, Kisuke should we let them fight?" She asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.
Kisuke: "Yeah why not, it will be good practice for Rose and Ichigo." I said sitting on a bolder.

Rose POV

Zanpakuto Spirit

Fuyuki: 'I think you should calm down Rose.'
Rose: 'No. He dint apologize so now we make him apologize.' I said angrily.
Fuyuki: 'Ok Fine.'

Back to normal

Rose: "Freeze all to death, Fuyuki." I yelled.

I ran towards him and swing down. Ichigo quickly takes his zanpakuto out and blocks my attack. I keep swinging for a while before I hit him across the chest.

Ichigo: "Gah." He said in pain.
Rose: "Now come on, apologize!" I yelled.
Ichigo: "Yeah and what if I don't?" He asked.
Rose: "The pain will be 10 times worse then it is right now."
Ichigo: "Bring it on." He said taunting me.
Rose: "Now why don't you show me your true power." I said taunting him.
Ichigo: "Fine here I come...... Bank-." He got cut off by Yoruichi kicking him in the head.
Ichigo: "Ow, son of a bitch. What the hell Yoruichi, what did you do that for?" He yelled.
Yoruichi: "Because you are supposed to train her, not kill her. You IDIOT!" She yells back.
Rose: "What train me? what do you mean by that?" I question.
Kisuke: "Well I called them so we could train you." He stated.
Rose: "Ok."
Kisuke: "Ichigo will teach you fighting. Yoruichi will teach you Hadou, Bakadou, and help you improve your Flash-step. I will teach you fighting when Ichigo is not here." He explains.
Rose: "Alright. Lets get started."

I trained until night time. I was completely exhausted . I was to tiered to move from where I was sitting in the training room. My body could not move even if I wanted to.

Ichigo/Yoruichi: "What done already?" They said in unison.
Rose: "Yes I can't continue, I'm to tired. I can't move a single muscle." I whined.
Yoruichi: "Alright then we will continue bright and early in the morning." She said with a smile.

I laid back on the ground and closed my eyes. Before I new it I fell asleep.

Ichigo POV

Ichigo: "Hay lets go, Rose come on."

I dint here a response.

Ichigo: "Rose?" I asked.

I went to see if she was ok. But she was just sleeping so I picked her up and brought her to her room. I set her down on her bed.

Ichigo: "Sleep well." I whispered.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.