Chapter 4

Rose POV

The next morning I woke up groggily.

Rose: "Mmh."

'Where....Where am I?" I thought.

??????: "So your a wake." Someone said.

I look around the room to see who it is I see a man in the far corner of the room. He comes closer to me so I could see him better in the dimly lit room. He was waring a green and white striped hat. A green cloak and clogs. He has light blond hair.

Rose: "Wh-who are you?" I questioned feeling a bit scared.
??????: "I am Kisuke Urahara. And who are you?" He questioned.
Rose: "I'm Rose Bravensnow." I responded.
Kisuke: "How are you feeling?" He asked kindly.
Rose: "I feel swore, but I'm good."
Kisuke: "That's good to hear....There's someone here to see you."
Rose: "Who is it?"
Kisuke: "It's someone from the soul society." He said secretively.

'What! who could have noun that I am at the world of the living.' I thought. Kisuke went and got the person that was here.

A few minutes later the person I see walking in to the room is...

Rose: "Toshiro." I whisper in shock.

Toshiro POV

When I walked into the room I see Rose laying on a thin mattress. She is looking at me with a surprised expression on her face.

Rose: "Toshiro." She whispered.
Rose: "What are you doing here?" She asked.
Toshiro: "I'm here to bring you back to the soul society." I said coldly.
Rose: "NO, I'M NOT GOING BACK." She yelled.

Rose POV

Rose: "NO, I'M NOT GOING BACK." I yelled.

I tried to get up, but unbearable pain ran through my side and my back.

Rose: "Aaaaahhhhh!" I screamed in pain.
Toshiro: "Don't move, your body needs time to heal." He said kindly.
Rose: "Ok......Your right.....I'm sorry captain Hitsugaya." I said with a sigh and on the verge of crying.
Toshiro: "For what?" He said with a confused look on his face.
Rose: "For causing you so much trouble.......and running away." I said with tears streaming down my face.

Toshiro: "It's ok." He said sweetly, and wiped my tears away.
Rose: "Thank you....... Am I in trouble with the head captain or central 46?" I questioned scared of the answer to come.
Toshiro: "Yes...you are in trouble with the head capton.... But don't worry he said to bring you when you are feeling better." He said seriously.
Rose: "Ok."
Toshiro: "Get some sleep." He said kindly.
Rose: "Ok..... Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" I asked kindly.
Toshiro: "Yes."

Dream

I am in head captain Yamamoto's office. Captain Hitsugaya is there as well. I am felling nervous, and scared, but I did not show what I was felling to him.

Yamamoto: "Thank you captain Hitsugaya for bring her in." He said sternly.
Toshiro: "Your welcome."
Yamamoto: "Rose Bravensnow do you under stand that you have committed a crime." He questioned.
Rose: "Yes I do." I said sadly.
Yamamoto: "The punishment for this crime is death." He said coldly.
Rose: "NOOOO." I screamed.

End Of Dream

I wake up screaming.

Rose: "AAAAHHHH!"

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.