Chapter 10

Rose POV

It's been 3 months sense I started my training. Yoruichi says I have improved greatly. I believe her because when I fight Kisuke I beat him, but I haven't been able to beat Ichigo yet.

I was in the middle of Yoruichis training when the senkaimon opened in Kisukes training room. I was surprised to see who came out.

Rose: "TOSHIRO." I squealed and Flash-stepped over to him and gave him a big hug.
Toshiro: "Rose how have you been?" He asked.
Rose: "I'm good. I've been training every day to become stronger." I said happily.
Toshiro: "That's great. How much longer do you think you will be training?" He asked curiously.
Rose: "Hmmm..... I don't know? Maybe another 9 months, maybe sooner."
Toshiro: "Ok. Head caption Yamamoto is just curious as to when you are returning."
Rose: "Ok. Yoruichi can we stop for today? I would like to spend some time with Toshiro." I told her.
Yoruichi: "Yeah. Sure thing. But tomorrow is going to be a lot harder."
Rose: "Toshiro do you want to go to the park and walk around?" I asked.
Toshiro: "Sure." He said kindly.

When we got to the park we walked around before talking.

Rose: "So how are things at the soul society?" I questioned.
Toshiro: "It's good. Rangiku won't do her paperwork unless I threaten her with Hyorinmaru." He said with a sigh.
Rose: *Giggles* "That's really funny."
Toshiro: "Yeah it is. isn't it." He said with a smile.
Toshiro: "Do you want to get something to eat?" he says sweetly.
Rose: "Yeah, anywhere is good."
Toshiro: "Ok."

We ended up at a fast food place. I had a hamburger, fries, and a drink. Toshiro had the same thing.

Rose: "I'm having a great time with you." I said kindly.
Toshiro: "Me to." He said with a smile.

Zanpakuto Spirit

Fuyuki: 'You like him don't you? I can see it all over your face.'
Rose: 'What..... Maybe....... I think I like him...... But what if he doesn't like me?" I said blushing.
Fuyuki: 'You should ask him soon.'

Back to normal

Toshiro: "Rose are you ok?" He asked concerned.
Rose: "Yes I'm fine."
Toshiro: "Ok."

When we where done eating it was getting late. We decided to go back to Kisukes shop. 'Does he like me? Should I ask him if he likes me? I don't know I don't think I'm going to ask yet. I'll wait until I'm done training then ask him.' I think to my self. When we got to Kisukes Toshiro had to go back to the soul society.

Rose: "Ok I will miss you. See you soon." I said sadly and gave him a hug.
Toshiro: "I'll miss you to. Stay strong and do your beast." He said and left.

To be continued

What will happen to Rose? Will she be punished or will someone save her? Find out in the next book.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.

The next book is called
Bleach (Return to the soul society)

I'll update on this book when I have the next book started.

Thanks for reading.