Chapter 2

It was about a weak after I got reassigned to a different squad. I was very upset about being in a different squad. I was planing to run away to the world of the living.

I would wait until night fall to leave to go to the world of the living. 'For now I will go to my new squad.' I thought. I got to squad 10 barracks and went to the captions office to report in. I knocked on the door.

?????: "Who is it?" A voice said coldly.
Rose: "I'm Rose Bravensnow. The new recruit." I sad sadly.
?????: "Come in."

I went in and shut the door behind me.

?????: "Nice to meat you Rose, I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya captain of the 10th squad."
Rose: "Do you need help with anything?"

Toshiro POV

Rose: "Do you need help with anything?" She asked kindly.

I was surprised when she asked that.

Toshiro: "Yes, could do my lieutenants paperwork?" I asked.
Rose: "Sure."

She sat down at the desk and did the paperwork for me. I looked up from time to time to see how she was doing.

After about an hour later we both where done with the paperwork so we talked and went and sat on the couch.

Toshiro: "What squad where you in before this one?"
Rose: "I was in squad 11." She said sadly.
Toshiro: "You seem sad when you said that just now......Why?" I asked curiously.
Rose: "Because captain Kenpachi said 'You are to weak. You are nothing but a weakling.'" She said and started to cry.

I wiped her tears away with my thumb.

Toshiro: "Don't believe what he says. He only relays on strength nothing else." I said in a comforting voice.
Rose: "Thanks I needed to here that."
Toshiro: "Your welcome. Why don't you go home for the day, you worked hard."

Rose POV

I nodded my head and bowed.

Rose: "Thank you captain Hitsugaya." I said kindly.

I went home and waited until it was dark outside to go to the senkaimon.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.