Chapter 5

Toshiro POV

I stayed with her while she sleeps. She was mumbling in her sleep. I could not understand what she was saying. She has an scared expression on her face. 'I wonder what she is dreaming of.' I thought.

She woke up screaming a blood curtailing scream.

Rose: "AAAAHHHHHH!.....No, No, No!" She screamed.

I ran over to her and held her in a comforting embrace.

Rose POV

Toshiro ran over to me from the far corner of the room. He gave me a comforting embrace. Tears streamed down my face. I had my head buried in his chest, and my hands on his chest griping his shirt until my hands turned white.

Toshiro: "It's ok it was just a dream... Do you want to talk about it?" He asked concerned.
Rose: "...... The dream was about me.."sniffle." In the head captains office you were there. He told me that I committed a crime and.... "Sniffle." And that the punishment was." I passed.
Toshiro: "Was what?" He asked.
Rose: "Was.... Death." I said scarred and cried even harder. Tears soaking his shirt.
Toshiro: "Don't worry I won't let that ever happen to you I promise." He said sweetly.
Rose: "Thank you Toshiro I needed to here that." I said with a horse voice.
Toshiro: "Your welcome. You should get more sleep.

As I release from the huge I ask.

Rose: "Can you stay with me for a while?"
Toshiro: "Yes."

We cuddled together and fall asleep.

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.