Chapter 6

Rose POV

The next morning I was completely healed. When I woke up Toshiro was not in the room. I got up, changed, and went to see if I could find him. I looked everywhere in Kisukes place.

I was leaving the dinning room when, I noticed that there was a part of the floor that can be removed. I remove it out of curiosity. I see a ladder, I climb down it. What I find is an underground training room.

I could sense 2 spiritual pressures towards the middle of the room. I concealed my spiritual pressure. I walked towards the 2 spiritual pressures, and hide behind a boulder to see who is there. Who I see is Kisuke and Toshiro. They where talking about something. It was hard to hear them but what I did here was.

Toshiro: "I think I like her."
Kisuke: "Then tell her."
Toshiro: "Alright."

I flash-stepped to the ladder. 'Does Toshiro like me? And do I like him? Maybe, I don't know.' I think to my self. I felt my spiritual pressure leaking out while thinking this.

Rose: "TOSHIRO." I yelled.

Toshiro POV

I hear someone yelling for me.

????: "TOSHIRO, are you in here?" The person yelled.

I ran to see who it is yelling for me. I see Rose standing by the ladder. 'What is she doing down here?' I think to my self.

Toshiro: "Hay Rose how did you find me down here?"
Rose: "Well I woke up and you weren't there. So I decided to look for you. When you weren't up stairs I found a piece of the floor in the dinning room that could be removed. So I went down here and felt your spiritual pressure." She explained.
Toshiro: "Ok.... Are you ok Rose?" I asked.

Rose POV

Toshiro: "Ok.... Are you ok Rose?" He asked kindly.
Rose: "Ye-" I got cut of by a crimson blast.

I quickly dogged it. I unsheathed my zanpakuto.

Rose: "Freeze all to death, Fuyuki." I whispered.
Rose: "What the hell! Kisuke what the hell did you do that for?" I yelled at him while the smoke clears.
Kisuke: "Hhm.... Just to test your skills as a soul reaper." He said in a care free tone.
Toshiro: "You could have killed her you IDIOT." He yelled at Kisuke.

I looked at Toshiro for a moment. 'He looks really mad.' I thought to my self. I decided to charge at Kisuke. I swung down at him, he deflects it. 'Shit he's going to be tough to beat.' I think as I swing at him.

Kisuke: "Come on now I know you aren't using your full strength."
Rose: "Your right. Here I come." I said loudly.

I attacked with my full strength but he still deflected my attacks. 'Dam it I can't beat him, and why can't I land a hit on him. Dam it all to hell!' I think.

Kisuke: "You are probably thinking. 'Why can't I hit you?' Am I right?" He asked.
Rose: "I won't deny it but you are correct."

I am frustrated and pissed off at this point. I have hate and anger in my eyes. 'I don't want to take any of his bullshit right now.' I think.

Kisuke: "It is because you lack resolve. You don't want to kill me so your hesitating with every swing you do." He said seriously.
Kisuke: "After all, there's nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, I'm afraid of getting cut. When you attack, I'm afraid of cutting someone. Even when you try to protect someone, I'm afraid of letting them die. Yes, your sword only speaks to me of absurd fear. That's not it. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born from that." He explains.
Rose: "Ok so then teach me." I asked.
Kisuke: "Ok listen closely.......If you dodge, I won't let them cut me.
If you protect someone, I won't let them die. If you attack, I'll cut them.
Well can't you see...... the resolve to cut you reflected in my sword?" He said.
Rose: "Alright let's practice." I said and concentrated.

My eyes turned from a red to a light blue almost white color. My spiritual pressure increased immensely.

Rose: "Here I come!" I yelled.

I attacked and finally got a few hits on him.

Kisuke: "Alright we're finished for
Now."
Rose: "Ok."

Authors Note

Please vote, comment, like, and follow me thanks for reading.