𝟵𝟵𝟵 ➪ 𝗪𝗘𝗧 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 ?!

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘!

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 !

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 !

SLIGHT NSFW WARNING?

^ALSO CRINGE ASFF^

after you texted Suna 'maybe. I'll thing about it' haruhi came back and the both of you talked for a while until she had to go.

so now you were in your moms car, on FaceTime with Suna while thrusting your fingers in and out of your hole.

(a/n: the windows are tinted I promise:))

"mmm rin 'm gonna cum."  you breathed out.

"come on baby I know you can wait a bit more, i'm almost there." Suna said.

you could see him hand moving up and down his cock.

you then saw Suna throw his head back in pleasure while letting out little moans.

he looked at his phone to see your pace slowing down.

"come on princess I know you can go faster and take it." Suna said as your eye lids screw shut.

your began to quicken your pace as suna continued to degrade you until his own climax approached.

"cum like the little whore you are."

and with that, you came on your fingers. the sticky, white substance dripped down your fingers.

"suck your fingers, slut." Suna ordered.

you lifted your hands to your mouth to suck on your ring and middle finger.

"y/n?"

"hmm?" you hummed.

"y/n!"

"what what I'm here!" you groaned.

"if you're tired you can go back home..." haruhi said handing you your drink.

"I- pssh. me? Tired... never" you said.

' a wet dream... what the fuck...' you thought.

-