𝟎𝟏𝟔 ➜ 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐃 ?

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐘!

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 !

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 !

"theres only three contestants?" Alex yelled to the crowd and contestants.

"yea monica had to work some shift and canceled." Cory, who was sitting on his front of his car, responded.

"fucking monica!" alex cursed.

"listen we could just do the three." kodi and miguel said at the same time.

"fuck you kodi!" "fuck you miguel!" the two yelled at eachother.

"you dont know anyone that actualy race right now?" alex asked the three.

the three shook their heads. "listen al, we could just do the three-" "listen nothing im gonna call up someone alight?" alex said.

☆ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 ! ☆

you were on top of rintaro, making out with him, fighting over dominance when your phone began to ring and you then pulled away from suna.

"not mine." he said before handing you your phone and sighing

"hey al" you smiled picking up the phone, putting it to your ear.  rin gave you a look due to some random guys name coming out of your mouth.

"how's my favorite girl?" alex said while rins hands were on your waist, rubbing up and down.

"im good! whats up though ? you never call me." you replied while rin guided your hips to grind on him.

"you up for a race right now?" he asked.

a smile shined on your face. "of course. wheres it at?" you said putting your crop top on.

"ill send you the location, race starts in five minutes, hurry up." he said before hanging up the phone.

"which hoe needs you now?" rintaro groaned as you got off of him.

"not a hoe rin! hes a old friend! and he needs me to do a race. wanna come?" you asked

"sure" he eplied.

"hurry up and get into the car the race starts in five." you said as you quickly ran to your car.

☆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫 ! ☆