○Chapter 1○

SOOAH'S POV

12.30pm I read on my wall clock as I  lay in my bed staring at the ceiling.

The loud bangs of my parents arguing last night echoed through the entire house, resulting in me getting no sleep.

It was a typical sunday morning, the worst day of the week.

Both my parents were home on sundays and I had no school.

I know it sounds selcouth for a high school student to be complaining about  no school, since sundays were the epitome of happiness for many others.

I hated school but I'd rather be there than stay at home and sulk in my own feeling of distress and agony while staring at the ceiling listening to my parents argue about unecessary things.

My phone started ringing before I could drift off to sleep in self pity once again.

I knew who it was since I only ever had one friend.

"Yah sooah you are staring at ceiling again arent you?"

Voiced my friend since middle school in an annoyed tone.

She knew me better than I know my self.

"Can I go back to sleep?" I asked knowing what the answer would be from the other line.

"You know that's not going to happen right?"

"Hyeri-ah" I said whining slightly at the thought of her dragging me out of my house.

"I know you want to get out of that house right now so I'm going to come pick you up okay? Get ready" Hyeri said and then cut off the call.

Sooah dropped her phone back on the bed and sighed.

She was grateful she had an amazing friend like Hyeri since she knew first hand it was hard to find a friend like that, but being someone who has lived her life everyday like a mummy it was hard to wrap her head around things.

Nevertheless sooah forced her self out of bed and got ready so that she wouldnt burden Hyeri with time and her parents constant yelling.

" she will be here in about 30 minutes" sooah said to herself as she hurried into her bathroom.

She spent the next half hour showering,brushing her hair and teeth and all the basic morning routine ritual which she hadn't performed in the last two days.

She headed downstairs to tell her parents who were in the middle of an argument that she was going out

"I'm going out with Hyeri"

"Do what ever, you can see we are in the middle of something" sooah's dad said.

"Be safe" her mother said before turning back to the argument.