◇Chapter 11◇

We were currently on the KBS kpop set as we were getting ready to film our promotion stage and film the facecams.

Being adorned in our official performance clothes and getting our makeup done. Today was the last day of promoting our song, and as much we were sad about it we were also somewhat excited since it meant bot having to wake up at 6.00 in the morning and setting off to completely unfamiliar sets and filming the entire day.

We had now grown quite a lot, our fan count increasing rapidly as our group name became popular quite fast.

Eunhee and Sooah had set a new record on their fancam from their performance at M2 and was also a trending topic on Twitter.

"Girls be out soon they have finished setting up" the manager called out popping his head through the door.

They all replied a light yes as they finished up and walked out, lightly joking with each other as they got to their stance.

This performance was going to be filmed lived as a celebration of finishing their promotional work and the girls individual fancams and 4k quality group video would be posted later on.

The girls were directed through out, taking a couple shots from different directions, the directors on the side telling the girls the eagles and where to look for the camera and the staff coming in between takes to retouch the makeup.

By the end of it not only were the girls exhausted from dancing several times but so were the staff running in and out to retouch the makeup and relocate the cameras in different angles.

With the final cut and the directors dismissing everyone leaving all of the footage to the editors, the girls went back into the slightly stuffy changing room and got changed into more comfortable clothes within the span of 20 minutes.

Thanking the staff and giving a special thanks to the directors everyone pulled into the company van and took off to the direction of their company in Hope's of crashing into the soft cozy comfort of their beds and sleep their day away.

However, their boss JYP had other plans.

As soon as they arrived at the company they were informed that the pdnim would like to meet them in his office,

And of course the girls groaned in exhaustion, stuffing themselves into the elevator and going to JYP'S office.

"Hello girls, now I know you must be exhausted but this is important news so take a seat" he said as he saw the lethargic zombie like girls walk into his office with an expression like they wanted to tear open his skull and devour his brain for interrupting their plans of a blissful slumber.

Never the less They sat on the black leather couch that slightly creaked by the sudden weight on it exerted from the 4 girls slumping on it unexpectedly.

"So wonderful news, you have been asked to work with a very famous k-makeup brand to film a promotion for their newest seasonal makeup palette and also you have been nominated for rookie group of the year for an award show which will be held in 2 weeks time, which will give you an opportunity to perform there since nominated artists are expected to perform"  JYP finished to which all the girls listened to droopily , Eunhee's head dropping forward as her eyes shut.

"Woohoo" Hyeri said slightly raising her hand in a victory like pose as her head was falling backward falling asleep.

JYP sighed out at the sight of the group that was clearly unable to listen to what ever he said, he chuckled slightly understanding that they were exhausted and sent them back to their dorms, making a mental check note to tell their manager to tell them the news to which they will be very excited to hear about,