○Chapter 7○

The day for our pre-debute song to be released was nearing, we had finished all of the recordings for the track and got it approved from JYP two weeks ago.

Today we were having a busy schedule we had a lot of places to go,

"Okay everyone let's get in the van" our manager shouted as we all jumped into the black company van which would take us to our sets to finish the final scene of the music video.

"Anyonghaseo, G-4 ibnida~" we all greeted the staff as we got to the set.

The behind the scenes were all filmed so that it could be released after the pre-debute video which would gain more attention for the debute music video.

(I will be using blackpinks songs for this story, I dont own any of the songs so credit goes to the respective owners)

We were in a roller skating rink getting our makeup and hair done as the camera crew was setting the cameras and the lighting's.

"Okay girls please be on stand by" the staff called out as we replied with a 'yes' while the hair and makeup artists were finishing off our looks.

As we were done we a stood in the skating ring as the back up dancer surrounded the room behind us and the music was played loudly.

We all lip synced the lyrics and were dancing taking the same scene a bunch of times until the music video director said 'cut, alright that was perfect good work everyone' and we all cheered and clapped.

"Okayy great work girls now let's take some pictures as well, staff please touch up their makeup and be on standby in 10 minutes" our manager called out as he told the photographers to set up the lighting for photos.

We took pictures as a group and solo pictures as well and were given poses by the director to fit the concept of the music video.

"Okay great work that's it for today" our manager called out as the staff started packing.

"gamsahabnida" we all said as we bowed to the staff in thanks.

"Okay good work let's get going back to the company" our manager said as he led the way back to the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the JYP building we got off the van and headed to our dorms we had a 30 min break before we had to film a video to be posted on the JYP YouTube channel and then we had dance and vocal practice.

We all scurried off into our rooms and wore some comfortable clothes since we only had to shower and the staff would give us our clothes and do our makeup.

We all took a shower wore our clothes and headed to the practice room where we would film the video.

The staff was already there as we entered and we had sat down in a bunch of chairs as the staff did our makeup and hair. It was simple yet eye catching makeup that was applied it was definitely not as fancy as stage makeup but was just right.

"Okay we will start filming in 5 minutes" one of the staff members called out.

"Anyonghaseo G-4 ibnida" we greeted looking into our camera.

"Anyeong I am G-4's leader Raeyoo" Raeyoo unnie introduced while waving to the camera.

"Hello, I am the cool Hyeri nice to meet you" hyeri cheered in english with wide smile.

"Anyeong, I am Han sooah" I said cheering as well as i waved my hands.

"Anyeonghaseo I am G-4's cute maknae Kang Ennhee" eunhee said poking her cheek acting all cute while we laughed at her cute kiddish antics.

"Please look forward to out pre-debute song Boombayah" Raeyoo unnie said.

"And thank you for all of the support shown" hyeri continued.

"We hope you will continue supporting us" sooah said.

"AND WE LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH" Eunhee said loudly as she held heart hands.

"And we will see you next time byee~" we all said in sync as we waved at the camera.

"Okay cut, that was perfect thank you girls it will be release 1 week from now on YouTube good luck with your work" the managing director said as the staff cheered us on and started to pack.

"Waaahhh I was so nervous for that" hyeri said as she got up and stretched her arms out.

"Mmm yea  I wonder how everything will go" Raeyoo uniie said. "Okay let's practice then" she said again continuing.

"Aaaahhh can we get a little break or something please" eunhee said pouting.

"Let's take a small break then even I am tired but after we have to work hard again" Raeyoo unnie said in a strict voice.

"Mmm I'll go get some coffee then anyone want some?"

"Anericano" Eunhee said with a wide smile while sooah nodded.

"Yeah I'll get the same, what about you Hyeri" Raeyoo unnie said.

"I'll get a coffee frappe please" hyeri responded as sooah nodded her head and took the company card and headed to the JYP cafe down stairs.

She got in the elevator and went to the ground floor as she heard someone yell her name.

"Sooah"

As she heard that she turned around looking for the source and she saw Jisung running towards her with a small jog.

"Hi are you going to the coffee shop" he asked in a slight soft voice to which sooah nodded.

His smile widened as he started walking beside sooah "great let's go togeather I'm getting some coffee too" to which sooah nodded since she was not exactly sure how to act around her sunbae.

'Wish they taught us how to interact with people in school' she thought as she awkwardly walked to the coffee shop.

"Ah how is the preparation for the predubute" jisung sunbae asked.

"Its alright, very tiring but it's also nice I havent been this busy in a long time so I'm not exactly used to it but other than that everything is fun" she replied while nodding slightly.

"Mmm that's nice I remeber when i was also really nervouse for everything" he said while smiling slightly.

Upon saying that they entered the cafe and placed orders for their drinks.

Jisung got 8 americanos while sooah got 3 americanos and one coffee frappe.

While waiting for their drinks they stood by the side waiting and making small talk but not too noticable since any fan can walk into the cafe and take pictures which could lead to a scandal.

After receiving their drink they entered the elevator again and went their separate ways saying good bye and giving their good lucks to each other as they left.

Sooah let out a breath she didnt know she was holding.

"Wah I had no idea how to interact with him I really need to socialize more" she whispered to her self as she entered the practice room again.

Not very confident in this chapter since I feel like it was very lacking and boring but I hope you all enjoyed let me know any special interactions you would recommend with skz and G-4.

Thank you and dont forget to vote and comment what you think I love reading your comments.

<3