○Chapter 3○

The months of constant studying and late nights of crying had passed by swiftly with time.

Sooah spent the past 2 months preparing with Hyeri for their final exam.

And finally it was the day of the last exam.
Some students were happy to finally graduate high school,
Whilst some were anxious since results day was nearing.

Literature was Sooah's last exam,
She was confident in this subject since she spent most of her time reading books associating with poems and all sorts of literary texts that varied from old to new.

As soon as she was handed the paper the said girl began to write.

Her three essay type questions which consisted of 5 pages at the least, answering every comprehension question swiftly.

She analysed the MCQ questions and wrote every literary technique the questions had asked of her.

She let her imagination run wild as she filled in the blank lines with her own expression and understanding of the world.

And with that the exam ended.

Sooah was of course satisfied with her answers and found the paper rather easy which had set in her mood for the rest of the day.

Leaving the exam classroom the said girl waited for her friend since they had agreed to hang out after exams.

"Sooah!!" Hyeri screamed running through the halls and pouncing at the said girl before she could even turn her head.

Laughing togeather they left school and went to Hyeri's house.

Now.....

All that is left is the exam results and the audition.

Once the two girls were in doors, Sooah followed Hyeri through her house towards the studio.

"Okay so the audition will take place in the JYP building which is not too far luckily for us, and it will be held on the 12th of January. I had already submitted a portfolio and brief description of both of us in the audition website and we were emailed out number and all of the information for the audition. We have to prepare at least a song, dance or a rap unless we were scouted as a visual which clearly we were not. So sooah what are you going to prepare?" Hyeri ended her sentence questioning the girl even though she knew that she would sing.

"Well singing, it's the only thing I know" sooah said answering her friends question.

Hyeri nodded in agreement.

"You have something else to say dont you?" Sooah asked knowing the expressions of her friend like an open book.

"I think it will be great if we could prepare two things" Hyeri said holding out to fingers.
"For you it would be best if you could learn a dance or two and pick out a song and practice, and for me I will be doing a dance and I might pick out a rap since I have no way of learning how to sing in a month, and if rapping doesnt workout I can just stick to dancing" Hyeri continued.

"Okay then let's do that" sooah agreed trusting her friend, knowing her experience in auditions.

"Yeah, but for today let's go through some songs and see what we like best and then we can start constructing the dance, and our vocal style tomorrow" Hyeri said.

For the rest of the day we went through a lot of songs and I mean a LOT. I bet I could win a song quiz with how much we listened.

But finally we came to our decisions.